The FTC (federal trade commission) requires bloggers who use their blog as a source of income to protect the public from any misleading advertising paid for by a group or company. Since this blog is a source of income, it is important that I disclose to our readers that:
- Wife Teacher Mommy is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to (“Wife Teacher Mommy” (amazon.com, or endless.com, MYHABIT.com, SmallParts.com, or AmazonWireless.com).
- Wife Teacher Mommy is an affiliate with several other partners as well, including Educents and Share a Sale.
- ALL posts that include affiliate links are disclosed within the post.
We hold the blog to very high standards and ONLY promote things that we find are useful and that we truly believe in. Our main goal is to provide interesting, useful information to our readers!
To best support the activities you participate in on my website, I am able to record some information in order to give you the best experience possible. There are two main ways this information is collected:
- When you opt-in to my email list (subscribe for a freebie, etc.) your email is added to my main mailing list and may also be added to another email sequence that you have shown interest in (sub plans, reading strategies, etc.) This information is only collected when you voluntarily submit the information to me! You may opt out of my mailing list at any time by clicking the unsubscribe button in any email or by emailing me.
- When you use the website, we may also collect technical and routing information. We use this information to better understand and measure our website traffic patterns. We use this information so that we know which areas of our sites are favorites of our readers and which areas need improvement so we can constantly improve. All information is collected in aggregate form, without identifying you or any user individually. We may use this non-identifying statistical data for statistical analysis, marketing, or similar promotional purposes. We also use this information for advertising on Facebook and Pinterest.
JOIN OVER 10,000 EDUCATORS LIKE YOU!
Subscribe to get access to my FREE resource library with sub plans, posters, bookmarks & more!
Plus, you'll also get updates on new blog posts, freebies added to the resource library, sales, and occasional new products.