A Special Offer Just For You…
No More Stressful Sub Planning…. I’ve done the work for you!
A Special Sub Plan Bundle for K-5 Special Education!
As my Ready To Go Sub Plans became more popular, I kept getting requests for a bundle just for special education. I listened to the input of special education teachers to compile this special bundle… JUST for you!
This resource includes lessons compiled from the original Ready To Go Sub Plans, plus some new additions just for SPED teachers! It is ideal for most special education teachers- both inclusive special education classrooms and resource teachers who pull students out of classrooms.
Detailed Lesson Plans
Each lesson comes with an easy-to-follow lesson plan. The lessons are simple for your sub to actually teach and NOT just hand out worksheets.
The activities included in these lessons are engaging for the students and educational! They will learn while having fun with the substitute.
Handy Forms & More!
Thank you card? Check! End of the day notes form? Check! All the odds and ends that you’ll need for your sub plans are included!
The value of all of the content included in the bundle is $25. But for a limited time, you can grab it for only $14.00! But don’t delay, because the clock is ticking…
Deal Expires In:
What Our Customers Are Saying
What are teachers saying about Ready To Go Sub Plans?
So far I am not disappointed that I made my first purchase. Sub plans are my biggest dread. Will there be enough info, will they understand what I mean? This will help dramatically. I’m excited to put together my binder. Thank you for your hard work
Special Education Teacher
This product saved me last school year when I had to call out last minute. I didn’t have to worry at all, I just told a fellow teacher where the binder was and the substitute was all set!
Special Education Teacher
Love that it is differentiated for every grade level and easy to put together for a substitute.
4th Grade Teacher
This is an incredible resource. Exactly what I was looking for and needed since my school requires 3 days of emergency plans. As a resource teacher, having so many groups and grade levels I wasn’t sure if I’d find something I could use. I’m glad I did.
2nd Grade Teacher
How is the SPED Sub Plan Bundle Laid Out?
This is a very large and extensive resource. Because of this, I created a separate PDF file for each section and zipped them together in the folder. This makes it super easy to find exactly what you need. Each is numbered and follows the “start here” contents file so you know exactly where to find everything!
- Step By Step Outline: This outline tells you exactly how to get started and where to find everything.
- Reading Comprehension Lessons: Three reading comprehension lessons are included. The topics are summarizing, main idea, and making connections. Worksheets at at a variety of levels are included for each lesson. This makes these lessons applicable to both small groups and large groups at different levels!
- Writing Lessons: 3 writing lessons are included that are applicable to a variety of ages- and includes worksheets that can be used in both small groups and whole group! Topics include a name poem, narrative writing, and friendly letter writing. A bonus A, B, C, letter writing lesson is included for students who are still working on their letters!
- Leveled Sight Word Game: This leveled sight words board game includes a board for Pre K- 5th grade sight word levels. All students need is a manipulative of some sort for a game piece!
- Lower Grade Math Lessons: Four math lessons for lower grades are included: counting, addition, subtraction, and place value. 3 of the lessons also include games & hands on activities!
- Upper Grade Math Lessons: Four math lessons for upper grades are included: rounding, symmetry, word problem solving, and fraction ordering and equivalence! A bonus multiplication war game is also included.
- Science & Social Studies Lessons: A social studies lesson about respecting differences and a science lesson about the weather are both included. These are applicable to a variety of ages!
- 9 Color By Numbers & Coloring Pages
- Answer Keys for All Pages!
- BONUS: For a very limited time, 20 editable substitute binder pages are also included with the sub plans!
- By purchasing this resource, you will have access to it on your account forever! We do not limit how many times you can download and access your resource. Computer crashed? Not a problem! Just log into your account and download it again.
- You will also have access to ALL future updates and additions to this resource! Whenever the resource is updated, you will be able to download it again in your account. You will also receive updates via email.
STILL NOT CONVINCED?
The truth of the matter is, you work so hard to serve everyone else every day. But you need to take care of yourself, too. Whether that means you need to take a stress free sick day, a mental health day, or a vacation, having Ready To Go Sub Plans in your Special Education classroom can help you achieve the work/life balance you strive for.
These teachers would agree! Check out what they had to say.
WHY DID I DOUBT THESE??? I was worried about the price, but honestly… at 2 in the morning, when I’m panicking about my sick child and running to school… this is what I should have had. Definitely worth it, even when I do have plans ready. Nice layout, very friendly to teachers and subs.
Elementary School Teacher
Amazing! I heard back from my sub today and she said my kids LOVED the activities today and that they were so engaged! AMAZING quality and unbelievably thorough. I’ll never worry about making sub plans again!
GRAB YOUR special education SUB PLAN DEAL NOW BEFORE IT DISAPPEARS FOREVER!
Deal Expires In:
Shortcode could not be rendered
© 2017 Wife Teacher Mommy, LLC. All rights reserved
JOIN NEARLY 20,000 EDUCATORS LIKE YOU!
Subscribe to get access to my FREE sub plans, sub binder forms & more! You'll also get blog updates, subscriber deals, promotions, and more via email.