Teacher memes, funny teacher sayings, and inspirational teaching quotes are all the rage on teaching Facebook pages and Instagram profiles. And for good reason, too. They give us a good laugh when we need it, and inspire us to keep going. They also remind us that we aren’t alone in our #teacherproblems, as well as our missions, hopes, and dreams in our classrooms.
We posted a lot of teacher quotes in 2017. (Way more than in previous years, thanks to our lovely and talented image designer!) In this post, I’ll share our TOP teacher quotes of 2017. These are the ones that were the funniest, most inspirational, and most loved. Without further ado… here we go!
1. A tribute to all the Teacher Besties out there
2. The reasons why being a teacher mom is great
3. The best thing about summer
4. Okay, the REAL best thing about summer!
5. What’s your job… and what’s NOT.
6. An important reminder for self care
7. We have a secret ability to transform into cartoon characters.
8. Teaching is the reason we breathe. And…
9. The roles of parents and teachers
10. No judgement, just solidarity.
11. It’s all about the students!
12. Our favorite show this year! (And probably the next few years…)
13. There’s no tired like Halloween Party tired!
14. Giving thanks for our students.
15. A tribute to Notting Hill and Thanksgiving break.
15.5 Also comes in a winter break version!
16. How to be a happy teacher
17. Literally, if you survive this week, you can do anything.
18. Aren’t we all in denial over winter break? It’s just so lovely!
19. Adulting is HARD!
20. Remember, you are ALWAYS enough!
And there you have it! These were the top 20 memes this year, but we posted a LOT more on our social media and we will be sharing EVEN MORE original quotes in 2018 and beyond! Be sure to follow Wife Teacher Mommy on Instagram and “like” Wife Teacher Mommy on Facebook so you can catch them all!
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL BELOW FOR MORE ORIGINAL QUOTES LIKE THESE ALL YEAR LONG!