What’s included in these 1st Grade Math Sub Plans?
Each lesson in the 1st grade math sub plans is simple enough for the sub to follow but will engage your students in authentic learning …and not just busy work. Each lesson plan has a section for teacher notes at the bottom for any notes you’d like to leave for the sub (or for the sub to leave you notes!) All the graphic organizers, activities, or worksheets needed to complete every lesson are included.
5 Math Review Sheets that cover the 1st grade math standards for your students to practice a variety of math skills
5 Ready-To-Go Math Lessons: topics include addition and subtraction, greater than/less than/equal to, the equal sign, more addition and subtraction, and shapes
2 BONUS addition and subtraction lesson plans, worksheets, and card activities.
In addition to the 1st grade math lessons, the following student activities are also included
“Just Add A Task” Board Game: This board game is nearly ready to go! All that’s left to do is add a task- such as a spelling or vocab list or math flash cards. It can also be played just for fun without a task. Color and B&W versions included.
Math Interactive Notebook
You will also receive the following pages to assist you and your substitute:
- Copies for Students Page lists what pages need to be copied for you or your sub’s convenience
- Organization Tips to help you organize your 1st grade math sub plans
- Print-and-go Thank You Cards to show your appreciation for your substitute
- How Did Your Day Go? Substitute Notes Form. Just leave this form and you’ll more than likely get detailed notes from your substitute!
- Substitute Punch Cards make a great behavior management tool that is special for substitutes!
- Binder Cover and Spines to get your organized
- Answer Keys & Worksheet Guides for ALL worksheets & graphic organizers, so that your sub will know exactly what to do.
Plus, a bonus editable PowerPoint, which includes:
While most of the document is print-and-go for your convenience, this bonus editable document allows you to customize your outline and information to your own class.
- Substitute Plan Outline: A complete editable outline for your entire day! It has been filled out but you may customize it to suit your needs
- Additional Notes for the Substitute: Any other notes you’d like to make to the substitute here in the PowerPoint since everything else is in PDF format
- School Schedule: To make sure your sub knows when to use each lesson
- Classroom Info Form: To give your sub the important info they need at their fingertips
- Class List Template: EVERY sub we have talked to has told us that this is a MUST!