These practice pages can be used as homework, no-prep warm-ups, quick reviews, fast finisher practice, and more! This is also a great purchase for parents and homeschoolers who want structured fluency practice at home.
Each practice page contains 20 problems and our lesson plans are always simple enough that anyone, regardless of teaching experience, can use them.
Each 6th Grade Math Fluency Practice Includes:
- Multiplication with factors up to three-digits
- Fractions calculations with common denominators
- Decimal calculations into the hundredths place
- Variables used in addition and subtraction problems
- Conversions of fractions to decimals and decimals to fractions
- Answer keys are included for each practice page
Grab the printable + digital versions, or SAVE EVEN MORE when you purchase all of all six grade levels worth of Fluency Practice! You save BIG TIME by grabbing the bundle!
*BEST DEAL!* Grab this resource as a part of the 36 Weeks of Skills Practice for 6th Grade Bundle: Teacher Edition or the 36 Weeks of Skills Practice for 6th Grade: Parent Edition.
Have any questions? Click the pink button in the corner to send us a message, or email us at email@example.com.