What is included in the 36 weeks of preschool math riddles print & digital bundle?
These preschool math riddles worksheets have everything you need to supplement your math instruction! They are quick and engaging, perfect for reviewing your math lessons.
Each week will have a different riddle to practice math skills that you have taught. The math riddles are ordered from 1-36 but you can also use them to review specific skills. The CCSS is at the top left of each page so you can choose which standard to focus on.
These math riddles worksheets are great because students can check their own answers by figuring out if the letters spelled in their response makes sense. Include them in your weekly math block or use them in the following ways:
- Preschool math bell ringers
- Independent work after the math lesson covering a standard is taught
- End of the week math review
- Math activity for early finishers
- Extra practice for students who need more examples
- Or as math brain teasers when you have extra time in your day
With the math riddles, you will get all of the following:
- Teacher lesson plan instructions so that you will know exactly how to use this resource
- A weekly preschool math riddle for each week of the school year with the Common Core State Standard referenced at the top of each page
- Math riddles answer keys for quick correction and easy grading
Easily differentiate when you get the Pre-K to 6th Grade Math Riddles Bundle. You can use a previous grade level to help scaffold students who might be below grade level in math or go a grade level up for your higher-level students. The math riddle answers stay the same, but the math problems change, so your students won’t even realize they are working on different worksheets!
Be sure to check out all of our 36 Weeks of Skills Practice products. This also pairs perfectly with the resources below!