Worried about your child falling behind in basic skills? Or just want some fun, yet standards-aligned educational activities to do with your child?
But what you DON’T have is time to spend hours on the internet, scouring for activities to use, or make lesson plans yourself.
All you have to do is purchase the 36 Weeks of Skills Practice, print or assign them digitally, and complete the activities with your child each week. You won’t have to plan a thing!
This bundle deal includes all TEN skills practice resources EACH with thirty-six weeks of ready-to-go, standards-aligned activities, created by a team of licensed teachers, so you can rest easy knowing that your child will maintain their basic skills throughout the year.
SETS TO BE INCLUDED:
Please note that these are the APPROXIMATE dates that we plan to post each resource, so check this page for the most updated dates! They may be posted slightly before or after the listed date. Our goal is to get each resource posted BEFORE these listed dates so you have more time to prep… but that also means the price may increase even sooner. Grab the bundle now for the best pricing!
- Math Fluency Already Added
- Backwards Story Problems Already Added
- Writing Prompts Already Added
- Reading Comprehension Strategies Already Added
- Quick Math Reviews Already Added
- Spelling Already Added
- Fixing Sentences Already Added
- Math Riddles Already Added
- Fill-In-The-Blanks December 27- Price will increase to $72
- Social-Emotional Learning February 25- Price will increase to $80, Full Value $100
- Organization Bundle Bonus Already Added
THESE SKILLS PRACTICE INCLUDE EVERYTHING YOU NEED FOR A FULL SCHOOL YEAR OF BASIC SKILLS IN MATH, LANGUAGE ARTS, READING, AND WRITING FOR 2ND GRADE.
- Math Fluency: Each practice page includes quick fluency problems that children can solve mentally or on their paper without a calculator.
- Backwards Story Problems: Each backwards story problem contains 5 sections that can be completed each day throughout the week. However, you may choose to complete all five sections in one day if you prefer.
- Writing Prompts: This skills practice covers the four main types of writing. Each type of writing contains 9 prompts that can last an entire week. However, you may choose to complete the prompt in one day if you prefer.
- Reading Comprehension Strategies: Seven strategies are included with easy-to-implement graphic organizers to support your reading comprehension skills.
- Quick Math Reviews: Each quick math review contains five problems that can be completed in one day or spread out throughout the week. Quick Math Reviews briefly cover numerous topics for more exposure as opposed to an in-depth skills practice like Math Fluency.
- Spelling: This weekly spelling resource contains suggested grade-level word lists. There are also practice activity ideas that can be used with any spelling list so you can incorporate your own curriculum if needed!
- Fixing Sentences: These practice pages contain five sentences that need to be rewritten correctly. Each practice page can last one week or you may choose to complete the practice page in one day if you prefer.
- Math Riddles: 36 simple riddles that children solve by calculating basic problems.
- Fill-In-The-Blank: These Fill-In-The-Blank Skills Practice are laid out like mad libs that practice numerous parts of speech.
- Social-Emotional Learning: Our Social Emotional Learning Skills Practice is still being laid out but this listing will be updated with the details as soon as they are ready!
Have any questions? Click the pink button in the corner to send us a message, or email us at email@example.com.