- Math Fluency
- Backwards Story Problems
- Writing Prompts
- Reading Comprehension Strategies
- Quick Math Reviews
- Fixing Sentences
- Math Riddles
- Social-Emotional Learning
- Organization Bundle Bonus
- Math Fluency: Each practice page includes quick fluency problems that children can solve mentally or on their paper without a calculator.
- Backwards Story Problems: Each backwards story problem contains 5 sections that can be completed each day throughout the week. However, you may choose to complete all five sections in one day if you prefer.
- Writing Prompts: This skills practice covers the four main types of writing. Each type of writing contains 9 prompts that can last an entire week. However, you may choose to complete the prompt in one day if you prefer.
- Reading Comprehension Strategies: Seven strategies are included with easy-to-implement graphic organizers to support your reading comprehension skills.
- Quick Math Reviews: Each quick math review contains five problems that can be completed in one day or spread out throughout the week. Quick Math Reviews briefly cover numerous topics for more exposure as opposed to an in-depth skills practice like Math Fluency.
- Spelling: This weekly spelling resource contains suggested grade-level word lists. There are also practice activity ideas that can be used with any spelling list so you can incorporate your own curriculum if needed!
- Fixing Sentences: These practice pages contain five sentences that need to be rewritten correctly. Each practice page can last one week or you may choose to complete the practice page in one day if you prefer.
- Math Riddles: 36 simple riddles that children solve by calculating basic problems.
- Fill-In-The-Blank: These Fill-In-The-Blank Skills Practice are laid out like mad libs that practice numerous parts of speech.
- Social-Emotional Learning: These SEL activities will transform your students through meaningful, focused daily activities.
Have any questions? Click the pink button in the corner to send us a message, or email us at email@example.com.