- Math Fluency
- Writing Prompts
- Reading Comprehension Strategies
- Quick Math Reviews
- Phonemic Awareness
- Fixing Sentences
- Math Riddles
- Parts of Speech
- Social-Emotional Learning
- Organization Bundle Bonus
- Math Fluency: Each practice page includes two problems where children identify quantities and two problems where they will visually represent a given quantity. There are also four single-digit calculations on each practice page.
- Writing Prompts: This skills practice covers the four main types of writing. Each type of writing contains 9 prompts that can last an entire week. However, you may choose to complete the prompt in one day if you prefer.
- Counting: Each counting practice page includes three sections: missing number(s), identify the quantity, and represent the quantity.
- Reading Comprehension Strategies: Seven strategies are included with easy-to-implement graphic organizers to support your reading comprehension skills.
- Quick Math Reviews: Each quick math review contains five problems that can be completed in one day or spread out throughout the week. Quick Math Reviews briefly cover numerous topics for more exposure as opposed to an in-depth skills practice like Math Fluency.
- Phonemic Awareness This weekly phonemic awareness resource will help kids build the essential phonemic awareness skills they need in order to be successful readers
- Fixing Sentences: Each practice page contains sentences that are out of order and need to be written correctly.
- Math Riddles: 36 simple riddles that children solve by calculating basic addition and subtraction.
- Parts of Speech: These Parts of Speech Skills Practice are in a fill-in-the-blank format.
- Social-Emotional Learning: These SEL activities will transform your students through meaningful, focused daily activities.
Have any questions? Click the pink button in the corner to send us a message, or email us at email@example.com.