Worried about your child falling behind in basic skills? Or just want some fun, yet standards-aligned educational activities to do with your child?
But what you DON’T have is time to spend hours on the internet, scouring for activities to use, or make lesson plans yourself.
All you have to do is purchase the 36 Weeks of Skills Practice, print or assign them digitally, and complete the activities with your child each week. You won’t have to plan a thing!
This bundle deal includes all TEN resources EACH with thirty-six weeks of ready-to-go, standards-aligned activities, created by a team of licensed teachers, so you can rest easy knowing that your child will maintain their basic skills throughout the year.
SETS TO BE INCLUDED:
Please note that these are the APPROXIMATE dates that we plan to post each resource, so check this page for the most updated dates! They may be posted slightly before or after the listed date. Our goal is to get each resource posted BEFORE these listed dates so you have more time to prep… but that also means the price may increase even sooner. Grab the bundle now for the best pricing!
- Math Fluency Already Added
- Writing Prompts Already Added
- Counting Already Added
- Reading Comprehension Strategies Already Added
- Quick Math Reviews Already Added
- Phonemic Awareness Already Added
- Fixing Sentences Already Added
- Math Riddles Already Added
- Parts of Speech December 27- Price will increase to $72
- Social-Emotional Learning February 25- Price will increase to $80, Full Value $100
- Organization Bundle Bonus Already Added
THESE SKILLS PRACTICE INCLUDE EVERYTHING YOU NEED FOR A FULL SCHOOL YEAR OF BASIC SKILLS IN MATH, LANGUAGE ARTS, READING, AND WRITING FOR KINDERGARTEN.
- Math Fluency: Each practice page includes two problems where children identify quantities and two problems where they will visually represent a given quantity. There are also four single-digit calculations on each practice page.
- Writing Prompts: This skills practice covers the four main types of writing. Each type of writing contains 9 prompts that can last an entire week. However, you may choose to complete the prompt in one day if you prefer.
- Counting: Each counting practice page includes three sections: missing number(s), identify the quantity, and represent the quantity.
- Reading Comprehension Strategies: Seven strategies are included with easy-to-implement graphic organizers to support your reading comprehension skills.
- Quick Math Reviews: Each quick math review contains five problems that can be completed in one day or spread out throughout the week. Quick Math Reviews briefly cover numerous topics for more exposure as opposed to an in-depth skills practice like Math Fluency.
- Phonemic Awareness This weekly phonemic awareness resource will help kids build the essential phonemic awareness skills they need in order to be successful readers
- Fixing Sentences: Each practice page contains sentences that are out of order and need to be written correctly.
- Math Riddles: 36 simple riddles that children solve by calculating basic addition and subtraction.
- Parts of Speech: These Parts of Speech Skills Practice are laid out as a sorting and illustration practice page.
- Social-Emotional Learning: Our Social Emotional Learning Skills Practice is still being laid out but this listing will be updated with the details as soon as they are ready!
Have any questions? Click the pink button in the corner to send us a message, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.