Worried about your child falling behind in basic skills? Or just want some fun, yet standards-aligned educational activities to do with your child?
But what you DON’T have is time to spend hours on the internet, scouring for activities to use, or make lesson plans yourself.
All you have to do is purchase the 36 Weeks of Skills Practice, print or assign them digitally, and complete the activities with your child each week. You won’t have to plan a thing!
This bundle deal includes all EACH with thirty-six weeks of ready-to-go, standards-aligned activities, created by a team of licensed teachers, so you can rest easy knowing that your child will maintain their basic skills throughout the year.
SETS TO BE INCLUDED:
Please note that these are the APPROXIMATE dates that we plan to post each resource, so check this page for the most updated dates! They may be posted slightly before or after the listed date. Our goal is to get each resource posted BEFORE these listed dates so you have more time to prep… but that also means the price may increase even sooner. Grab the bundle now for the best pricing!
- Math Fluency Already Added
- Nursery Rhyme Sequencing Coming Soon!
- Counting Coming Soon!
- Reading Comprehension Strategies June 22
- Quick Math Reviews July 14
- Beginning, Middle, & End Sounds August 10
- Math Riddles August 31
- Parts of Speech September 28
- Social-Emotional Learning October 26
THESE SKILLS PRACTICE INCLUDE EVERYTHING YOU NEED FOR A FULL SCHOOL YEAR OF BASIC SKILLS IN MATH, LANGUAGE ARTS, READING, AND WRITING FOR PRE-K.
- Math Fluency: Each practice page includes four problems where children identify single-digit quantities and four problems where they will visually represent a given quantity.
- Nursery Rhyme Sequencing: Each sequencing page contains four parts of a nursery rhyme that children will number in the correct order. This skills practice progresses to include pages where children need to illustrate the missing portion of the nursery rhyme.
- Counting: Each counting practice page includes three sections: missing number(s), identify the quantity, and represent the quantity.
- Reading Comprehension Strategies: Seven strategies are included with easy-to-implement graphic organizers to support your reading comprehension skills.
- Quick Math Reviews: Each quick math review contains five problems that can be completed in one day or spread out throughout the week. Quick Math Reviews briefly cover numerous topics for more exposure as opposed to an in-depth skills practice like Math Fluency.
- Beginning, Middle, & End Sounds: These practice pages progress throughout the 36 weeks from beginning sounds to ending sounds and finally finish on middle sounds.
- Math Riddles: 36 simple riddles that children will solve using colors, shapes, and numbers.
- Parts of Speech: These Parts of Speech Skills Practice are in a coloring format similar to color by number resources.
- Social-Emotional Learning: Our Social Emotional Learning Skills Practice is still being laid out but this listing will be updated with the details as soon as they are ready!
Have any questions? Click the pink button in the corner to send us a message, or email us at email@example.com.