- Math Fluency
- Nursery Rhyme Sequencing
- Reading Comprehension Strategies
- Quick Math Reviews
- Phonemic Awareness
- Beginning, Middle and End Sounds
- Math Riddles
- Parts of Speech
- Social-Emotional Learning
- Organization Bundle Bonus
- Math Fluency: Each practice page includes four problems where children identify single-digit quantities and four problems where they will visually represent a given quantity.
- Nursery Rhyme Sequencing: Each sequencing page contains four parts of a nursery rhyme that children will number in the correct order. This skills practice progresses to include pages where children need to illustrate the missing portion of the nursery rhyme.
- Counting: Each counting practice page includes three sections: missing number(s), identify the quantity, and represent the quantity.
- Reading Comprehension Strategies: Seven strategies are included with easy-to-implement graphic organizers to support your reading comprehension skills.
- Quick Math Reviews: Each quick math review contains five problems that can be completed in one day or spread out throughout the week. Quick Math Reviews briefly cover numerous topics for more exposure as opposed to an in-depth skills practice like Math Fluency.
- Phonemic Awareness This weekly phonemic awareness resource will help kids build the essential phonemic awareness skills they need in order to be successful readers
- Beginning, Middle, & End Sounds: These practice pages progress throughout the 36 weeks from beginning sounds to ending sounds and finally finish on middle sounds.
- Math Riddles: 36 simple riddles that children will solve using colors, shapes, and numbers.
- Parts of Speech: These Parts of Speech Skills Practice are in a fill in the blank format.
- Social-Emotional Learning: These SEL activities will transform your students through meaningful, focused daily activities.
Have any questions? Click the pink button in the corner to send us a message, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.