This has everything you need for kindergarten spelling practice! The digital spelling activities are quick and engaging and the weekly activities are ready to go for you. All you have to do is teach! This is also a great purchase for parents and homeschoolers who want structured spelling instruction at home.
In weeks 1-14, the activities start with students learning the letters in their own names by practicing recognizing letters, tracing letters, and writing their names. From week 15 to week 36 students will have weekly kindergarten spelling words along will daily spelling activities to practice those words.
Our digital 36 Weeks of Kindergarten Spelling Words & Activities include the following:
- Detailed teacher instructions so that you will know exactly how to use this resource
- Alphabet & my name spelling activities for weeks 1-14 of the school year
- For weeks 15-36 a weekly spelling list, including challenge words, so that you can differentiate your instruction to meet the needs of your kids
- Daily spelling practice activities
- Monday- Spin and Spell
- Tuesday- Word Trace
- Wednesday- Vowels and Consonants
- Thursday- Alphabetical Order
- Friday- Spelling Test
- Printable worksheets for every day of the week, just print and go!
- For your ease, answer keys for every worksheet