What is included in these Digital 3rd Grade Math Sub Plans?
Each lesson in these digital 3rd grade math sub plans is simple enough for the sub to follow but will engage your students in authentic learning …and not just busy work. Each lesson plan has a section for teacher notes at the bottom for any notes you’d like to leave for the sub (or for the sub to leave you notes!) All the graphic organizers, activities, or worksheets needed to complete every lesson are included. The following topics are included:
10 Math Review Sheets: 5 at a 2nd grade level for the beginning of the year and review and 5 that cover a variety of 3rd grade standards
5 Ready-To-Go Math Lessons: The lesson topics include word problems for the four operations, time to the minute, quadrilaterals, rounding to the nearest 10 and 100, graphs and line plot
In addition to the 3rd grade math lessons, the following DIGITAL student activities are also included so you won’t have to worry about the sub running out of things to do.
- Brain Breaks that can be used to help break up the day
- Art Activity to help get creative juices flowing and fill time as-needed
- Digital Notebook Template covering a topic from one of the lesson plans
- Digital BINGO Game with movable pieces! The BINGO includes content from the other lessons during the day
- Digital Educational Game with movable pieces! The educational game covers content from the other lessons from the day
- Just Add a Task Digital Board Game with movable pieces! All that’s left to do is add a task- such as a spelling or vocab list or math flash cards. It can also be played just for fun without a task. Color and B&W versions included.
Rest assured the day will run smoothly because we’ve got these extras to make 3rd grade math sub-planning EASY FOR YOU!
- Teacher PDF with tips for utilizing the Google Slides documents
- Separate substitute and teacher Google Drive links for EASY assigning to students
- Sub Planning Tips for 1:1 Classroom OR Virtual Sub Plans
- DIGITAL How Did Your Day Go? Substitute Notes Form leave this form and you’ll likely get detailed notes from your substitute!
- Print-and-Go Thank You Cards and Substitute Punch Cards make a great behavior management tool that is special for substitutes! << these printable bonuses are included in the teacher PDF file
- Answer Keys & Worksheet Guides for ALL worksheets & graphic organizers– located in the SUBSTITUTE document- so there will be no accidentally assigning students the answer key on our watch 😉
Plus, a bonus editable PowerPoint, which includes:
While most of the digital 3rd grade math sub plans are ready to go for your convenience, this bonus editable document allows you to customize your outline and information to your own class.
- Substitute Plan Outline: A complete editable outline for your entire day! It has been filled out but you may customize it to suit your needs
- Additional Notes for the Substitute: Any other notes you’d like to make to the substitute here in the PowerPoint since everything else is in PDF format
- School Schedule: To make sure your sub knows when to use each lesson
- Classroom Info Form: To give your sub the important info they need at their fingertips
- Class List Template: EVERY sub we have talked to has told us that this is a MUST!