- 10 Math Review Sheets (5 at a 2nd grade level for the beginning of the year and review and 5 that cover a variety of 3rd grade standards)
- 5 Ready-To-Go Math Lessons (The lesson topics include word problems for the four operations, time to the minute, quadrilaterals, rounding to nearest 10 and 100, graphs and line plots)
Each lesson in the 3rd grade math sub plans is simple enough for the sub to follow, but the students will be engaged in real learning …and not just busy work. Each lesson plan has a section for notes at the bottom for any notes you’d like to leave for the sub (or for the sub to leave you notes!) Each lesson plan also includes all the graphic organizers, activities, or worksheets needed to complete the lesson.
In addition to the lessons, the following is also included
- Educational Games
- “Just Add A Task” Board Game
- Math Interactive Notebook
You will also receive the following pages to assist you and your substitute:
- Copies for Students Page for EVERY set (this page lists what pages need to be copied for you or your sub’s convenience)
- Organization Tips
- Print-and-go Thank You Cards
- How Did Your Day Go? Substitute Notes Form (leave this form and you’ll more than likely get detailed notes from your substitute!)
- Substitute Punch Cards (these make a great behavior management tool that is special for substitutes!)
- Binder Cover and Spines for EACH set!
- Answer Keys & Worksheet Guides for ALL worksheets & graphic organizers
And last, but certainly not least, you will receive a bonus editable PowerPoint in every set. While most of the document is print-and-go for your convenience, this bonus editable document allows you to customize your outline and information to your own class.
The PowerPoints include:
- Substitute Plan Outline (a complete editable outline for your entire day! It has been filled out but you may customize it to suit your needs)
- Additional Notes for the Substitute (Any other notes you’d like to make to the substitute here in the PowerPoint, since everything else is in PDF format)
- School Schedule
- Classroom Info
- Class List
You will not regret your purchase of these sub plans! Thousands of teachers have already used and loved the time saved by using Ready To Go Sub Plans. Check out what one of them had to say:
“These sub plans have been the BEST discovery that I have made on TpT! Thank you for making these wonderful all inclusive plans that are so easy to use, especially when you are sick and the last thing you want to worry about is writing sub plans!”