Get your sub tub ready for your classroom with a full WEEK of 3rd Grade Ready To Go Sub Plans!
Fill up your sub now so you are prepared when you need it! These 3rd grade emergency sub plans make sub planning easier than ever, so you can rest easy when you need it. The truth of the matter is, you work so hard to serve everyone else every single day! But you need to take care of yourself, too. Whether that means you need to take a stress free sick day, a mental health day, or a vacation, having Ready To Go Sub Plans on hand can help you achieve the work/life balance you strive for.
Detailed lesson plans for the following core subjects and topics are included:
- Language Arts (Topics include: parts of speech, simple/compound/complex sentences, fixing sentences, conjunctions and verbs)
- Silent Reading Comprehension Strategy Lesson (Topic: text questioning, making connections, visualizing, summarizing, and main idea)
- Reading Passages Lesson (Two differentiated reading passages are included for a beginning and end of the year leve for EVERY set. Choose the best one or use both and differentiate. The topic of the reading passages include a sick teacher, soccer, movie popcorn, reading, and middle ages).
- Writing (Topics include: opinion writing, narrative writing, informative writing, acrostic poetry, and friendly letter writing)
- Math (A quick math review sheet is included for EVERY set. Then, the lesson topics include word problems for the four operations, time to the minute, quadrilaterals, rounding to nearest 10 and 100, graphs and line plots)
- Science (Topics include: living and non-living things and their interactions with the environment, the earth and moon, gravity, the sun, and force and motion)
- Social Studies (Topics include: maps, community and civic responsibility, the environment, my culture, and the government and community needs)
In addition to the core lessons, the following activities also included in EVERY set. See the detailed preview files by clicking the “preview” button for more information about each one:
- Brain Breaks
- Art Activity
- Interactive Notebook
- Educational Game
- Just Add a Task Board Game (These board games are nearly ready to go! All that’s left to do is add a task- such as a spelling or vocab list or math flash cards. It can also be played just for fun without a task. Color and B&W versions included.)
You will also recieve the following pages to assist you and your substitute:
- Copies for Students Page for EVERY set (this page lists what pages need to be copied for you or your sub’s convenience)
- Organization Tips
- Print-and-go Thank You Cards
- How Did Your Day Go? Substitute Notes Form (leave this form and you’ll more than likely get detailed notes from your substitute!)
- Substitute Punch Cards (these make a great behvior management tool that is special for substitutes!)
- Binder Cover and Spines for EACH set!
- Answer Keys & Worksheet Guides for ALL worksheets & graphic organizers
And last, but certainly not least, you will recieve a bonus editable PowerPoint in every set. While most of the document is print-and-go for your convenience, this bonus editable document allows you to customize your outline and information to your own class.
The PowerPoints include:
- Substitute Plan Outline (a complete editable outline for your entire day! It has been filled out but you may customize it to suit your needs)
- Additional Notes for the Substitute (Any other notes you’d like to make to the substitute here in the PowerPoint, since everything else is in PDF format)
- School Schedule
- Classroom Info
- Class List
You will not regret your purchase of these sub plans! Thousands of teachers have already used and loved the time saved by using Ready To Go Sub Plans. Check out what one of them had to say:
- By purchasing this resource, you will have access to it on your account forever! We do not limit how many times you can download and access your resource. Computer crashed? Not a problem! Just log into your account and download it again.
- You will also have access to ALL future updates and additions to this resource! Whenever the resource is updated, you will be able to download it again in your account. You will also receive updates via email as long as you stay subscribed to our list.