Looking for distance activities to send home with your students and parents (or email to them)? These at home learning packets are perfect for while you are teaching your students from home. They are also a great purchase for parents and homeschoolers who want some more activities to do at home with their children.
These activities can be used as homework packets, no-prep lessons, sub plans, enrichment activities, homeschool lessons, and more!
Each activity includes an optional lesson plan that can be utilized to teach the children about the concepts inside the packet. These packets are formatted just like our best-selling Ready To Go Sub Plans. Our lesson plans are always simple enough that anyone, regardless of teaching experience, can use them. (Note: These packets involve generic wording, such as “child” instead of “student”, so they are versatile enough to be used by teachers and parents alike)
This packet includes everything you need for a full week of math, language arts, reading, writing, brain breaks, and art.
WANT THE BIGGEST BANG FOR YOUR BUCK? Grab this set of all EIGHT weeks worth of Learning Packets! You save BIG TIME by grabbing the bundle!
Each PDF packet includes:
- EDITABLE Note to Teacher/Parent page: This gives instructions to YOU for using the packet, and once you’ve read them, you can delete the contents to write a note to parents, so they know how you’d like them to utilize the packet!
- Daily Math Review: This quick review will go over grade- appropriate math content broken up into five days.
- Fluency Practice: These include 20 problems that the students should be able to solve quickly. There are three fluency pages included in this packet!
- Math Lesson: The math lesson focuses on volume of rectangular prisms. There is a lesson plan and two worksheets included.
- Backwards Story Problem: The students are given an answer and need to come up with a problem that has their answer. Then, they will brainstorm who and what the problem is about, write the problem, and draw a picture. The backwards story problem is broken up into five days.
- Reading Lesson to use with ANY Book! This reading lesson can be used for a read aloud for any story. It is focused on determining importance (main idea) while reading. This lesson can be used over and over with new stories!
- Reading Prompts & Lesson: A lesson plan is included to introduce the topic (The Sick Teacher) for the reading prompt. Includes a comprehension passage and four comprehension questions.
- On My Farm Flap Book Activity: Students will draw and color illustrations of eight things they would have if they had their own farm! They will also write a short statement. Lesson plan is also included.
- Directed Drawing: Step-by-step art and writing activity! “How To” draw a cow. Students will learn to draw a cow and then write a short story about their cow.
- Comprehension Questions: This page contains some suggested questions you can ask your student to spark conversation about the book(s) they are reading.
- Weekly Sentence Work: Students will fix sentences at their grade level with this fun and engaging worksheet. There is one sentence per day for a total of five sentences on the worksheet!
- Acrostic Poem Writing Lesson: Students will write an acrostic poem using the name of an animal, place, or their own name. Lesson plan and writing/illustration page included.
- Color by Number & Color by Word: One color by number and one color by word worksheet is included.
- Brain Break Activities: One indoor/outdoor brain break activity idea. Each packet contains new ideas!
- Art Activity: This packet contains a lesson plan for a drawing telephone art activity that can be used over and over.
- Answer Keys: Answer keys are included for student worksheets.
WHAT PEOPLE HAVE SAID ABOUT OUR PREVIOUS AT HOME LEARNING ACTIVITIES?!
“Thank you for providing this much needed resource as we engage in social distancing in schools.”
“Thank you for this resource and everything that you provide. Your work is always amazing and helpful.”
“Thank you for being so thoughtful in providing this resource to our students!”
“As a first year teacher, I greatly appreciate this! I have been extremely concerned as I was unprepared for something like this.”
“Kelsey this resource is SO GREAT! Just as a mom there are so many of these activities I can be doing with my elementary-aged kid while he’s home from school.”
“This is awesome! What a great variety of activities! Thank you again for this wonderful resource!”
HAVE A QUESTION OR CONCERN ABOUT THIS PRODUCT?
Please email me before leaving feedback and I’ll try my best to help you out! You can email me at email@example.com.