What’s included in these 6th Grade Math Sub Plans?
Each lesson in the 6th grade math sub plans is simple enough for the sub to follow but will engage your students in authentic learning …and not just busy work. Each lesson plan has a section for teacher notes at the bottom for any notes you’d like to leave for the sub (or for the sub to leave you notes!) All the graphic organizers, activities, or worksheets needed to complete every lesson are included.
10 Math Review Sheets: 5 at a 5th grade level for the beginning of the year and review and 5 that cover a variety of 6th grade standards
6 Math Worksheets: These worksheets cover a variety of 6th grade math topics including ratios, the volume of rectangular prisms, number line and absolute value, writing algebraic expressions, dividing fractions by fractions, and adding and subtracting fractions
In addition to the 6th grade math lessons, the following is also included:
- Educational Games covering one or more of the lesson topics
Just Add a Task Board Game: These board games are nearly ready to go! All that’s left to do is add a task- such as a spelling or a vocabulary list or math flash cards. It can also be played just for fun without a task. Color and B&W versions included.
Math Interactive Notebook covering one of the topics
Extras to make 6th grade math sub planning EASY FOR YOU!
- Copies for Students Page lists what pages need to be copied for you or your sub’s convenience
- Organization Tips to help you organize your 6th grade math sub plans
- Print-and-go Thank You Cards to show your appreciation for your substitute
- How Did Your Day Go? Substitute Notes Form. Just leave this form and you’ll more than likely get detailed notes from your substitute!
- Substitute Punch Cards make a great behavior management tool that is special for substitutes!
- Binder Cover and Spines to get your organized
- Answer Keys & Worksheet Guides for ALL worksheets & graphic organizers, so that your sub will know exactly what to do.
Plus, a BONUS editable PowerPoint which includes:
While most of the document is print-and-go for your convenience, this bonus editable document allows you to customize your outline and information to your own class.
- Substitute Plan Outline: A complete editable outline for your entire day! It has been filled out but you may customize it to suit your needs
- Additional Notes for the Substitute: Any other notes you’d like to make to the substitute here in the PowerPoint since everything else is in PDF format
- School Schedule: To make sure your sub knows when to use each lesson
- Classroom Info Form: To give your sub the important info they need at their fingertips
- Class List Template: EVERY sub we have talked to has told us that this is a MUST!