See inside the Year of Sub Plans for 3rd grade and 4th grade below!
The following sets below are included in the bundle. You can look at a preview of each individual set.
AUGUST ELA SUB PLANS
SEPTEMBER ELA SUB PLANS
OCTOBER ELA SUB PLANS
NOVEMBER ELA SUB PLANS
DECEMBER ELA SUB PLANS
JANUARY ELA SUB PLANS
FEBRUARY ELA SUB PLANS
MARCH ELA SUB PLANS
APRIL ELA SUB PLANS
MAY ELA SUB PLANS
SUMMER ELA SUB PLANS
My Month-To-Month sub plans also integrate perfectly with my which are not seasonal and can be used at any time during the year! The Ready To Go Sub Plans also include all subject areas.
Please note that these sub plans are NOT editable. They are print and go!
TAKE A PEEK AT WHAT IS INCLUDED IN EACH SET OF SUB PLANS!
- The Binder Cover & Spines will make your binder look spiffy, and you’ll look super organized!
- The Monthly Themed Thank You Cards will be greatly appreciated by your sub!
- The Monthly Themed “How Did Your Day Go?” Form will help your sub remember to write you detailed notes, so you’ll know exactly what went down while you were away.
- Themed Substitute Punch Cards are an excellent behavior incentive that are special for just when you have a sub.
- The Copies for Students List makes things easier for you since you know exactly what you need to copy.
- The ELA Lesson Checklist makes your sub planning a breeze! All that’s left to do is check the boxes you’d like your sub to do. Check, check, check!
- Two ELA Lesson Plans , one for fixing sentences and the other for parts of speech fill-in-the-blanks, are laid out for your sub and worksheets are included.
- Two Engaging, Monthly Themed Writing Lesson Plans are included. Each lesson includes the needed brainstorming sheets and/or graphic organizers and writing pages.
- Two Differentiated Reading Prompts with comprehension are included to meet the needs of every learner! You can choose one that best fits your class or use both for differentiation.
- A Reading Lesson Plan to be used with ANY silent reading book. This can be reused as many times as needed. Graphic organizer included.
- The monthly ELA Review Board Game is a total hit with the students! Students will answer questions about parts of speech and/or figurative language. A colored version is included in addition to the black and white, in case you want to use it for more than just a sub day!
- A Monthly Themed Interactive Art Activity is fun and engaging for the students! These usually also incorporate just a bit of writing, but the students will hardly notice!
- Answer Keys & Worksheet Guides will help the sub to assist the students, even if they don’t know the content very well. They can also be used to grade the work, if desired.
Don’t stress about writing sub plans for an unexpected absence ever again! Thousands of teachers have trusted my Ready To Go Sub Plans in the past. Check out what just a few teachers have had to say about my previous sets:
“These sub plans have been the BEST discovery I have made on TPT! Thank you for making these wonderful and all inclusive plans that are so easy to use, especially when you are sick and the last thing you want to do is write sub plans!”
“I have purchased several sets of emergency sub plans, and they just never fit my needs. These, however, are just what I’ve been looking for! Easy prep, easy for the sub to follow! I recommend this to anyone needing emergency plans.”
“These are fantastic! I purchased, copied, and stored in a sub tub. I told a neighbor where the tub was and all she did was put my tub on my desk and the day ran SO SMOOTHLY!”
Buy these sub plans NOW and be prepared ahead of time!