Our monthly homeschool lesson plans also integrate perfectly with our Ready To Go Plans which are not seasonal and can be used at any time during the year! The Ready To Go Plans also include all subject areas.
HERE’S WHAT IS INCLUDED IN EVERY MONTHLY SET OF HOMESCHOOL PLANS:
- This adorable cover can be at the front of your folder or binder! Back cover also included so you can put together a polished binder.
- These spines will work if you put your plans in a 1″, 1.5″ or 2″ binder so you can choose what size works best for your organization… you’re the boss!
Table of Contents
- A list of everything that is included so you can have a reference at your fingertips.
Note to Parent
- This note to YOU explains what you need to do to get the lesson plans ready. Basically, you just need to print, copy, etc!
Monthly Themed “How Did Your Day/Week Go?” Forms
These notes forms lets you know how the day/week went. It gives your child a space to write what they weren’t able to finish, what went well, and what they struggled with so your child can reflect on how they can improve. Perfect to be sure your child reflects on their day/week. Includes fun monthly themes!
- These reward coupons make a great behavior incentive! There are two pages of predetermined rewards and one editable page that you can decide rewards of your own and type them in. These offer a great extrinsic reward… in addition to the intrinsic rewards of fun and engaging monthly themed activities.
Copies for Children
- Clear layout of what you will need to copy for your child for the entire day to save you time.
- one for fixing sentences and the other for parts of speech fill-in-the-blanks, are laid out for you, and worksheets are included.
Two Engaging, Monthly Themed Writing Lesson Plans
- are included. Each lesson includes the needed brainstorming sheets and/or graphic organizers and writing pages.
Two Differentiated Reading Passages
- with comprehension are included to meet the needs of every learner! You can choose one that best fits your child’s needs or use both for differentiation.
A Reading Lesson Plan
- to be used with ANY silent reading book. This can be reused as many times as needed. Graphic organizer included.
Monthly Language Arts Review Board Game
- children will beg to play these games over and over! They will answer questions about parts of speech and/or figurative language. A colored version is included in addition to the black and white!
Monthly Themed Interactive Art Activity
- fun and engaging for children! These usually also incorporate just a bit of writing, but the kids will hardly notice!
Answer Keys & Worksheet Guides
- Answer keys are included for ALL worksheets so that you can quickly and easily check their work.
WHAT HAVE PEOPLE SAID ABOUT OUR LESSON PLANS PREVIOUSLY?
“This at-home learning bundle is terrific. I have been using it to prepare my own son for Kindergarten while we are using Distance Learning. He looks forward to completing his work and seeing what is next. This is great!”
“Love these! These plans are easy to follow and contain worthwhile activities for my students.”
“Best money spent! Thank you for writing out the actual directions for each activity! This is incredible!”
“I have been following this blog for the past year and have been very impressed with the quality of the resources. I have gotten some of the preschool education materials and most recently the 5th grade math resources. I would purchase from this site again. We use these papers as a supplement to the current curriculum, we are using and I like the themed monthly items. Since they are creative and themed I am able to get my son to want to do them”
HAVE A QUESTION OR CONCERN ABOUT THIS PRODUCT?
Please email us before leaving feedback and we’ll try our best to help you out! You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.