TAKE A PEEK AT WHAT IS INCLUDED IN EACH SET OF ELA SUB PLANS!
- The Binder Cover & Spines will make your binder look spiffy, and you’ll look super organized!
- The Monthly Themed Thank You Cards will be greatly appreciated by your sub!
- The Monthly Themed “How Did Your Day Go?” Form will help your sub remember to write you detailed notes, so you’ll know exactly what went down while you were away.
- Themed Substitute Punch Cards are an excellent behavior incentive that are special for just when you have a sub.
- The Copies for Students List makes things easier for you since you know exactly what you need to copy.
- The ELA Lesson Checklist makes your sub planning a breeze! All that’s left to do is check the boxes you’d like your sub to do. Check, check, check!
- Two ELA Lesson Plans , one for fixing sentences and the other for parts of speech fill-in-the-blanks, are laid out for your sub and worksheets are included.
- Two Engaging, Monthly Themed Writing Lesson Plans are included. Each lesson includes the needed brainstorming sheets and/or graphic organizers and writing pages.
- Two Differentiated Reading Prompts with comprehension are included to meet the needs of every learner! You can choose one that best fits your class or use both for differentiation.
- A Reading Lesson Plan to be used with ANY silent reading book. This can be reused as many times as needed. Graphic organizer included.
- The monthly ELA Review Board Game is a total hit with the students! Students will answer questions about parts of speech and/or figurative language. A colored version is included in addition to the black and white, in case you want to use it for more than just a sub day!
- A Monthly Themed Interactive Art Activity is fun and engaging for the students! These usually also incorporate just a bit of writing, but the students will hardly notice!
- Answer Keys & Worksheet Guides will help the sub to assist the students, even if they don’t know the content very well. They can also be used to grade the work, if desired.
This adorable cover can be at the front of your folder or binder! Back cover also included.
These spines will work if you put your plans in a 1″, 1.5″ or 2″ binder!
A list of everything that is included!
This note to YOU explains what you need to do to get the sub plans ready. Basically, you just need to print, copy, etc!
These forms will help the day run much more smoothly while you are away!
Clear layout of what you, a staff member, or the sub will need to copy for the students for the entire day
This is where you let the sub know which lessons to use for the day. There is also room on the page to write any notes to the sub about how to best utilize the activities.