Binder or Folder Cover
- This adorable cover can be at the front of your folder or binder! Back cover also included so you can put together a polished binder.
- These spines will work if you put your plans in a 1″, 1.5″ or 2″ binder so you can choose what size works best for your organization… you’re the boss!
Table of Contents
- A list of everything that is included so you can have a reference at your fingertips.
Note to Parent
- This note to YOU explains what you need to do to get the lesson plans ready. Basically, you just need to print, copy, etc!
Monthly Themed “How Did Your Day/Week Go?” Forms
These notes forms lets you know how the day/week went. It gives your child a space to write what they weren’t able to finish, what went well, and what they struggled with so your child can reflect on how they can improve. Perfect to be sure your child reflects on their day/week. Includes fun monthly themes!
- These reward coupons make a great behavior incentive! There are two pages of predetermined rewards and one editable page that you can decide rewards of your own and type them in. These offer a great extrinsic reward… in addition to the intrinsic rewards of fun and engaging monthly themed activities.
Copies for Children
- Clear layout of what you will need to copy for your child for the entire day to save you time.
Numbers: These lessons include activities that help preschoolers learn about numbers, including one-to-one correspondence and writing numbers. Each worksheet will focus on one or a few numbers at a time to keep your child engaged.
Number Form Practice Mats: These include activities that introduce different forms of numbers. Your child will be matching standard form and word form cards with monthly themed pictures.
Counting 1-10: Your child will practice their counting skills with fun monthly themed activities. These activities are hands on, allowing kids to practice fine-motor skills along with counting.
Comparing Numbers 0-10: Each lesson includes five fun pages of comparing numbers. These pages have visuals so that your preschooler can practice comparing numbers and using symbols like >, <, or = while comparing numbers in an engaging way.
Addition 0-5: These lessons are full of fun monthly themed pictures so that children can learn addition and practice addition using models.
Shapes: These lessons focus on grade-appropriate shapes so that your child can learn shape names and recognition.
A set of cards are included for each month, along with instructions to play. Your child will be begging to play these games every month!
Each month includes a game to practice one-to-one correspondence. A game board, dice (to fold and glue), game pieces, and game cards are all included. Color and black and white versions will be included with each monthly themed board game.
Answer keys are included for ALL student worksheets
WHAT HAVE PEOPLE SAID ABOUT OUR LESSON PLANS PREVIOUSLY?
“This at-home learning bundle is terrific. I have been using it to prepare my own son for Kindergarten while we are using Distance Learning. He looks forward to completing his work and seeing what is next. This is great!”
“Love these! These plans are easy to follow and contain worthwhile activities for my students.”
“Best money spent! Thank you for writing out the actual directions for each activity! This is incredible!”
“I have been following this blog for the past year and have been very impressed with the quality of the resources. I have gotten some of the preschool education materials and most recently the 5th grade math resources. I would purchase from this site again. We use these papers as a supplement to the current curriculum, we are using and I like the themed monthly items. Since they are creative and themed I am able to get my son to want to do them”
HAVE A QUESTION OR CONCERN ABOUT THIS PRODUCT?
Please email us before leaving feedback and we’ll try our best to help you out! You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.