Binder or Folder Cover
- This adorable cover can be at the front of your folder or binder! Back cover also included so you can put together a polished binder.
- These spines will work if you put your plans in a 1″, 1.5″ or 2″ binder so you can choose what size works best for your organization… you’re the boss!
Table of Contents
- A list of everything that is included so you can have a reference at your fingertips.
Note to Parent
- This note to YOU explains what you need to do to get the lesson plans ready. Basically, you just need to print, copy, etc!
Monthly Themed “How Did Your Day/Week Go?” Forms
These notes forms lets you know how the day/week went. It gives your child a space to write what they weren’t able to finish, what went well, and what they struggled with so your child can reflect on how they can improve. Perfect to be sure your child reflects on their day/week. Includes fun monthly themes!
- These reward coupons make a great behavior incentive! There are two pages of predetermined rewards and one editable page that you can decide rewards of your own and type them in. These offer a great extrinsic reward… in addition to the intrinsic rewards of fun and engaging monthly themed activities.
Copies for Children
- Clear layout of what you will need to copy for your child for the entire day to save you time.
Quick Math Review: These quick reviews will go over grade-appropriate math content. 2 versions are included, one for each grade level, per lesson. A total of 6 quick math reviews are included.
Fluency Practice: These include quick problems that the children should be able to solve quickly. 2 versions are included, one for each grade level, per lesson. A total of 6 fluency practice pages are included.
Riddle: Children will need to solve the math problems to find the answer to the monthly themed riddle. 2 versions are included, one for each grade level, per lesson. A total of 6 fluency practice pages are included.
Word Problems: Each lesson includes two pages of word problems. Use the one that is most appropriate or use both and differentiate. A total of 6 word problem pages are included.
What’s The Question? Each lesson ends with a “What’s the Question?” Backwards story problem. The children are given an answer and need to come up with a problem that has their answer. Then, they will brainstorm who and what the problem is about, write the problem, and draw a picture. Three of these activities are included.
Game: See more about the games listed below.
Color by Number/Math Problem: 3 total color by math problem pages are included.
A set of cards are included, as well as instructions to play Go Fish and war with the same set of cards. Cards included in color and black and white!
Children will practice fact fluency and story problems with a FUN and engaging math game! A game board, dice (to fold and glue), game pieces, and game cards are all included. Color and black and white versions will be included with each monthly themed board game.
Answer keys are included for ALL worksheets so that you can quickly and easily check their work.
WHAT HAVE PEOPLE SAID ABOUT OUR LESSON PLANS PREVIOUSLY?
“This at-home learning bundle is terrific. I have been using it to prepare my own son for Kindergarten while we are using Distance Learning. He looks forward to completing his work and seeing what is next. This is great!”
“Love these! These plans are easy to follow and contain worthwhile activities for my students.”
“Best money spent! Thank you for writing out the actual directions for each activity! This is incredible!”
“I have been following this blog for the past year and have been very impressed with the quality of the resources. I have gotten some of the preschool education materials and most recently the 5th grade math resources. I would purchase from this site again. We use these papers as a supplement to the current curriculum, we are using and I like the themed monthly items. Since they are creative and themed I am able to get my son to want to do them”
HAVE A QUESTION OR CONCERN ABOUT THIS PRODUCT?
Please email us before leaving feedback and we’ll try our best to help you out! You can email us at email@example.com.