SETS TO BE INCLUDED:
The following sets below are included in the bundle. We will post them by the dates listed below, but will try to be ahead of schedule. The prices will increase as the new additions are added to each bundle, so you save BIG when you grab the bundle while it is growing!
- SEPTEMBER MATH SUB PLANS- ALREADY ADDED!
- OCTOBER MATH SUB PLANS- ALREADY ADDED!
- NOVEMBER MATH SUB PLANS- ALREADY ADDED!
- DECEMBER MATH SUB PLANS- JUST ADDED!
- JANUARY MATH SUB PLANS- Will be posted by January 6, 2020. Price will increase to $36 when this set is added.
- FEBRUARY MATH SUB PLANS- Will be posted by February 3, 2020. Price will increase to $39 when this set is added.
- MARCH MATH SUB PLANS- Will be posted by March 2, 2020. Price will increase to $42 when this set is added.
- APRIL MATH SUB PLANS- Will be posted by April 1, 2020. Price will increase to $45 when this set is added.
- MAY MATH SUB PLANS- Will be posted by May 1, 2020. Price will increase to $48 when this set is added.
- SUMMER (JUNE/JULY) MATH SUB PLANS- Will be posted by August 5, 2019. Price will increase to final bundle price of $52 (with the FULL VALUE of the bundle being $66- each set sells for $6 individually, and we may increase the prices again once the bundle is complete!)
THESE MATH SUB PLANS PAIR PERFECTLY WITH MY YEAR OF ELA SUB PLANS 5th-6th Grade BUNDLE IF YOU WOULD LIKE BOTH SUBJECTS! THE ELA SUB PLANS BUNDLES ARE ALREADY COMPLETE.
My monthly sub plans also integrate perfectly with my original Ready To Go Sub Plans Bundles for 5th grade and 6th grade which are not seasonal and can be used at any time during the year! The Ready To Go Sub Plans also include all subject areas.
Please note that these sub plans are NOT editable. They are print and go!
This adorable cover can be at the front of your folder or binder! Back cover also included.
These spines will work if you put your plans in a 1″, 1.5″ or 2″ binder!
A list of everything that is included!
This note to YOU explains what you need to do to get the sub plans ready. Basically, you just need to print, copy, etc!
These forms will help the day run much more smoothly while you are away!
Clear layout of what you, a staff member, or the sub will need to copy for the students for the entire day
This is where you let the sub know which lessons to use for the day. There is also room on the page to write any notes to the sub about how to best utilize the activities.
Quick Math Review: These quick reviews will go over grade- appropriate math content. 2 versions are included, one for each grade level, per lesson. A total of 6 quick math reviews are included.
Fluency Practice: These include quick problems that the students should be able to solve quickly. 2 versions are included, one for each grade level, per lesson. A total of 6 fluency practice pages are included.
Riddle: Students will need to solve the math problems to find the answer to the August themed riddle. 2 versions are included, one for each grade level, per lesson. A total of 6 fluency practice pages are included.
Word Problems: Each lesson includes two pages of word problems. Use the one that is most appropriate or use both and differentiate. A total of 6 word problem pages are included.
What’s The Question? Each lesson ends with a “What’s the Question?” Backwards story problem. The students are given an answer and need to come up with a problem that has their answer. Then, they will brainstorm who and what the problem is about, write the problem, and draw a picture. Three of these activities are included.
Game: See more about the games listed below.
Color by Number/Math Problem: 3 total color by math problem pages are included.
A set of cards are included, as well as instructions to play Go Fish and war with the same set of cards. Cards included in color and black and white!
Students will practice fact fluency and story problems with a FUN and engaging math game! A game board, dice (to fold and glue), game pieces, and game cards are all included. Color and black and white versions will be included with each monthly themed board game.
Answer keys are included for ALL student worksheets
Don’t stress about writing sub plans for an unexpected absence ever again!
Thousands of teachers have trusted my Ready To Go Sub Plans in the past. Check out what just a few teachers have had to say about my previous sets:
- “These sub plans have been the BEST discovery I have made on TPT! Thank you for making these wonderful and all inclusive plans that are so easy to use, especially when you are sick and the last thing you want to do is write sub plans!”
- “I have purchased several sets of emergency sub plans, and they just never fit my needs. These, however, are just what I’ve been looking for! Easy prep, easy for the sub to follow! I recommend this to anyone needing emergency plans.”
- “These are fantastic! I purchased, copied, and stored in a sub tub. I told a neighbor where the tub was and all she did was put my tub on my desk and the day ran SO SMOOTHLY!”
Buy these sub plans NOW and be prepared ahead of time!