- Teacher Info Pages: This includes a sample unit outline, grading rubric, and lesson plans for internet research, intro lesson, research journals, and final projects.
- Book research/ text features worksheets: Students will review other text features including: glossary, titles, headings, photos, captions, graphs/charts, and special print. They will also compare and contrast the table of contents and index.
- Internet research worksheets: These worksheets will familiarize your students with how to find credible sources on the internet for research. THESE CAN BE COMPLETED DIGITALLY!
- Ancient Civilization Cards Cards with the name and clip art of the ancient civilizations. You can use these to assign students a person to research. The following cards are included:
- Ancient Egypt
- Ancient Greece
- Ancient Rome
- Ancient China
- Ancient Mesopotamia
- Ancient Kush
- Early Hebrews
- Research Journals: The research journals will guide the students throughout their research. There is one question on each page for the students to find the answer to. Pre-written pages are included, plus blank ones to add your own questions.Since this is the Google Slides version, students can TYPE their answers right into the journals! Full page and half page versions are BOTH included in this resource. Choose which version is best for your students.
- Important Structure & Written Report Instructions Lesson plan for the student’s final project
- Parent Letter & Invitation: Keep the parents in the loop! Let them know what is going on with the unit, and invite them to see the student’s hard work. Both of these are editable.
- Final Report Pages and info: A final report page is included as well as examples and lessons for their final project.
- **BONUS! ALL PAGES in the document are included in both vivid color AND Ink Friendly Black & White for your convenience**