This Resource Includes:
- This adorable cover can be at the front of your folder or binder! Back cover also included.
- These spines will work if you put your plans in a 1″, 1.5″ or 2″ binder!
- A list of everything that is included!
- This note to YOU explains what you need to do to get the sub plans ready. Basically, you just need to print, copy, etc!
- These print-and-go thank you notes are fall-themed! They are a half page so you can save on paper and ink.
- This notes form gives your sub a space to write students who did well, those who struggled, what they didn’t get to, and any additional notes. Perfect to be sure you know just how the day went. It also includes the fun apple theme!
- These punch cards make a great behavior incentive for JUST when there is a sub- a.k.a. when students may need a little more help! 😉 These will do the trick!
- Clear layout of what you, a staff member, or the sub will need to copy for the students for the entire day
- This is where you let the sub know which lessons to use for the day. You can check a box to let them know to use ALL the lessons for a full day of plans, OR you can check individual lessons you would like used during your ELA block.
- These basic fill-in-the-blanks allow students to fill in the blanks of stories using nouns, verbs, colors, adjectives, adverbs, etc! Students will get a kick out of these while practicing their parts of speech.
- Includes lesson plan & 4 worksheets
- Students will fix sentences at an upper grade level with these fun and engaging worksheets. Two of the worksheets have a back to school theme and two have a fall theme!
- Includes lesson plan & 4 worksheets
- Students will write a comic about their “summer story”- one exciting day during their summer!
- Lesson plan and 3 Graphic Organizers are included
- Students will brainstorm an academic goal and a non-academic goal they can make for the year and how they will achieve it. They will write their goals and illustrate them.
- Includes lesson plan and 3 Graphic Organizers
- 2 reading prompts are included at 2 different levels. Choose one to use or use both and differentiate! One of the prompts is Independence Day themed and another is summer themed.
- A lesson plan is included to introduce the topics for each reading prompt as well!
- This reading lesson can be used for a class read aloud OR silent reading of any narrative story. It is focused on asking questions before, during, and after reading. The great thing is that it can be used over and over!
- Lesson plan and 2 graphic organizers included
- Students will practice their parts of speech AND figurative language with a FUN and engaging board game! A game board, dice (to fold and glue), game pieces, and game cards are all included. Your kids will want to play it over and over! A colored version has also been added for if you’d like to use the game for more than just sub plans!
- FULL COLOR version also included!
- This interactive apple craftivity has students write what they are looking forward to this year and illustrating it on the inside of an apple. They will then put it together and decorate it!
- Answer Keys and Worksheet Guides are included for ALL student worksheets.
Save 20% when you purchase this in the Year of ELA Sub Plans Bundle for 5th-6th grades!
- By purchasing this resource, you will have access to it on your account forever! We do not limit how many times you can download and access your resource. Computer crashed? Not a problem! Just log into your account and download it again.
- You will also have access to ALL future updates and additions to this resource! Whenever the resource is updated, you will be able to download it again in your account. You will also receive updates via email as long as you stay subscribed to our list.
WHAT HAVE PEOPLE SAID ABOUT MY SUB PLANS PREVIOUSLY? You can find these reviews on my “Ready To Go Sub Plans” on TpT, which follow the same formatting as these brand new ones.
“These sub plans have been the BEST discovery I have made on TPT! Thank you for making these wonderful and all inclusive plans that are so easy to use, especially when you are sick and the last thing you want to do is write sub plans!”
“I have purchased several sets of emergency sub plans, and they just never fit my needs. These, however, are just what I’ve been looking for! Easy prep, easy for the sub to follow! I recommend this to anyone needing emergency plans.”
“These are fantastic! I purchased, copied, and stored in a sub tub. I told a neighbor where the tub was and all she did was put my tub on my desk and the day ran SO SMOOTHLY!”