Don’t Forget a Thing!
With over (?) pages of editable forms, you won’t forget to include anything in your sub binder. Everything you need is right there! Just fill in all of your information and you’re good to go.
Make It Yours!
This is an all-in-one editable document that allows you to rearrange, duplicate, and delete pages! Additional blank pages are also included to add your own sections. You can truly make this sub binder your own.
Handy Substitute Tools
With substitute punch cards as a behavior management tool and the cute emoji substitute notes form to ensure your sub leaves you detailed notes, you’ll be all set!
- Font & Basic PowerPoint Instructions
- Customization Instructions
- Digital Sub Binder Instructions
- Front & Back Covers
- Section Dividers (7 Pre-Made, 6 blank to add text)
- Binder Tabs & Spines
- Drag-N-Drop Seating Chart
- Sub Binder Table of Contents
- Note to Substitute
- Class List
- School & Staff Info
- Classroom Info
- Individual Student Contract Info
- Student Health Info & Other Needs
- Class Rules & Behavior Management
- Attention Prompts and Transition Procedures
- Individual Student Contract Info & Pull Outs
- Attendance & Bathroom Procedures
- Lunch & Assembly Procedures
- Lockdown & Fire Procedures
- Indoor Recess & Natural Disaster Procedures
- Differentiation (Optional)
- Lesson Adjustments (Optional)
- Additional Notes & Additional Pages
- How Did Your Day Go? Substitute Notes Form
- Substitute Punch Cards
Download the preview file to see all of the contents of this product! If you have any questions before purchasing, feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Preparing for a maternity leave or a long term absence?
You can also grab this sub binder in a bundle with the Long Term Substitute Binder and save 10%! Instead of 89 pages, get nearly 300 pages of editable forms to prepare for your long term absence! Click the image below to check out that listing.
This license is for one educator’s use only. Please refer your friends to my store if they would like to use my products! For school licensing, please contact me at email@example.com.