What is included in these Emergency Sub Plans Grade 6?
FOR THE BEST DEAL AND TO BE PREPARED FOR A WEEK OR MORE, GRAB THIS RESOURCE AS PART OF THE EMERGENCY SUB PLANS GRADE 6 PRINT + DIGITAL BUNDLE!
Lesson plans for all core subjects and topics are included so that you won’t have to worry about a THING! With your emergency sub plans grade 6 purchase, you’ll get Google Slides lesson plans & student pages for:
- Language Arts- Reflexive and intensive pronouns
- Silent Reading Comprehension Strategy Lesson- Making connections
- Reading Passages Lesson- Three differentiated versions of a reading passage are included. The title of the reading passage is Championship Game.
- Writing- Narrative writing
- Math Review- A Quick Math review sheet and Math Fluency practice page
- Math Lesson- Volume of rectangular prisms
- What’s The Question? Math Activity- Students will create their own story problem with this fun and engaging math activity
- Science- Earth’s axis and seasons
- Social Studies- Ancient Greece
Each lesson in the sub plans 6th grade is simple enough for the sub to follow, but will engage your students in real learning …and not just busy work.
All graphic organizers, activities, or worksheets needed to complete the lesson are INCLUDED in these sub plans 6th grade. Plus these Google Slides versions are ready to go with text boxes and movable pieces in ALL-DIGITAL format.
In addition to the core lessons, the following DIGITAL emergency sub plans grade 6 activities* are also included so you won’t have to worry about the sub running out of things to do.
- Brain Breaks that can be used to help break up the day
- Art Activity to help get creative juices flowing and fill time as-needed
- Digital Notebook Template covering a topic from one of the lesson plans
- Digital BINGO Game with movable pieces! The BINGO includes content from the other lessons during the day
- Digital Educational Game with movable pieces! The educational game covers content from the other lessons from the day
- Just Add a Task Digital Board Game with movable pieces! All that’s left to do is add a task- such as a spelling or vocab list or math flash cards. It can also be played just for fun without a task. Color and B&W versions are included.
*See the detailed preview file for more information about each one
Rest assured the day will run smoothly, because we’ve got you covered with these emergency sub plans grade 6 extras, too:
- Teacher PDF with tips for utilizing the Google Slides documents
- Separate substitute and teacher Google Drive links for EASY assigning to students
- Sub Planning Tips for 1:1 Classroom OR Virtual Sub Plans so no matter what reason you need digital sub plans, you know how to best utilize these plans
- Tips for using Google Slides in OTHER DIGITAL platforms so you can use these sub plans EVEN IF you don’t use Google Classroom
- DIGITAL How Did Your Day Go? Substitute Notes Form so you’ll more than likely get detailed notes from your substitute!
- Print-and-go Thank You Cards and Substitute Punch Cards to thank your sub and make classroom management simple << these printable bonuses are included in the teacher PDF file
- Answer Keys & Worksheet Guides for ALL worksheets & graphic organizers are located in the SUBSTITUTE document- so there will be no accidentally assigning students the answer key on our watch 😉
And last, but certainly not least, the substitute document also includes editable forms to fill out in the same document as the lesson plans so you can customize your emergency sub plans grade 6 to perfectly fit YOUR classroom! The editable sections include:
- Substitute Plan Outline A complete editable outline for your entire day! It has been filled out but you may customize it to suit your needs
- Technology Instructions These pages are available for you to give your sub tips for 1:1 tech instruction OR virtual lessons
- Additional Notes for the Substitute Any other notes you’d like to make to the substitute here in the PowerPoint since the pre-written lesson plans themselves are NOT editable
- School Schedule to make sure your sub knows when to use each lesson
- Classroom Info form to give your sub the important info they need at their fingertips
- Class List template because EVERY sub we have talked to has told us that this is a MUST!
Please review the in-depth preview to inform you even further before your purchase of these Google Slides digital sub plans 6th grade. The preview includes collages, screenshots, and testimonials. We want you to feel confident in your purchase!