What is included in these Must-Have Emergency Sub Plans Kindergarten?
FOR THE BEST DEAL, GRAB THIS RESOURCE AS PART OF THE KINDERGARTEN SUB PLANS PRINT + GOOGLE SLIDES BUNDLE!
Lesson plans for all core subjects and topics are included so that you won’t have to worry about a THING! With your emergency sub plans kindergarten purchase, you’ll get Google Slides lesson plans & student pages for:
- Letter Writing Lesson- Letter A-Z worksheets
- CVC Lesson- Short A, E, I, O, and U
- Phonemic Awareness
- Language Arts- Capitals and end marks, writing your name, reading and writing sight words, periods/question marks/exclamation points, and question words
- Reading Passages Lesson- Each set includes two versions of a differentiated reading passage with free-response and multiple-choice options. Choose the best one or use both and differentiate. The reading passage titles are Sick Day, Soccer, Reading, The Movie, and The King.
- Writing Activity- My favorite animal, my favorite book, my favorite food, my favorite song, and my favorite thing to do
- Science Lesson- Day and night, basic weather, parts of plants, all about water, and pushes and pulls
- Math Lesson- Counting cookies, shapes, comparing numbers, addition with dominoes, and basic subtraction
- Social Studies Lesson- Jobs & tools, fire safety, wants vs needs, then and now, and making good choices at school
Each lesson in the kindergarten emergency sub plans is simple enough for the sub to follow, but will engage your students in real learning …and not just busy work.
All graphic organizers, activities, or worksheets needed to complete the lesson are INCLUDED in these kindergarten emergency sub plans. Plus these Google Slides versions are ready to go with text boxes and movable pieces in ALL-DIGITAL format.
In addition to the core lessons, the following DIGITAL emergency sub plans kindergarten activities* are also included so you won’t have to worry about the sub running out of things to do.
- Brain Breaks that can be used to help break up the day
- Art Activity to help get creative juices flowing and fill time as-needed
- Digital Notebook Template covering a topic from one of the lesson plans
- Digital BINGO Game with movable pieces! The BINGO includes content from the other lessons during the day
- Digital Educational Game with movable pieces! The educational game covers content from the other lessons from the day
- Just Add a Task Digital Board Game with movable pieces! All that’s left to do is add a task- such as a spelling or vocab list or math flash cards. It can also be played just for fun without a task. Color and B&W versions are included.
*See the detailed preview file for more information about each one
Rest assured the day will run smoothly, because we’ve got you covered with these emergency sub plans kindergarten extras, too:
- Teacher PDF with tips for utilizing the Google Slides documents
- Separate substitute and teacher Google Drive links for EASY assigning to students
- Sub Planning Tips for 1:1 Classroom OR Virtual Sub Plans
- DIGITAL How Did Your Day Go? Substitute Notes Form- just leave this form and you’ll more than likely get detailed notes from your substitute!
- Print-and-Go Thank You Cards and Substitute Punch Cards make a great behavior management tool that is special for substitutes! << these printable bonuses are included in the teacher PDF file
- Answer Keys & Worksheet Guides for ALL worksheets & graphic organizers- located in the SUBSTITUTE document- so there will be no accidentally assigning students the answer key on our watch 😉
And last, but certainly not least, the substitute document also includes editable forms to fill out in the same document as the lesson plans so you can customize your emergency sub plans kindergarten to perfectly fit YOUR classroom! The editable sections include:
- Substitute Plan Outline A complete editable outline for your entire day! It has been filled out but you may customize it to suit your needs
- Technology Instructions These pages are available for you to give your sub tips for 1:1 tech instruction OR virtual lessons
- Additional Notes for the Substitute Any other notes you’d like to make to the substitute here in the PowerPoint since the pre-written lesson plans themselves are NOT editable
- School Schedule to make sure your sub knows when to use each lesson
- Classroom Info form to give your sub the important info they need at their fingertips
- Class List template because EVERY sub we have talked to has told us this is a MUST!
Please review the in-depth preview to inform you even further before your purchase of these Google Slides digital Kindergarten emergency sub plans. The preview includes collages, screenshots, and testimonials. We want you to feel confident in your purchase!