This video shows the printable version. You will get the Google Slides version in addition to the printable one with this purchase!
- Teacher Info Pages: This includes a sample unit outline, grading rubric, and lesson plans for internet research, intro lesson, research journals, and final projects.
- Book research/ text features worksheets: Students will review other text features including: glossary, titles, headings, photos, captions, graphs/charts, and special print. They will also compare and contrast the table of contents and index.
- Internet research worksheets: These worksheets will familiarize your students with how to find credible sources on the internet for research.
- Extreme Weather and Natural Disaster cards: Cards with the name and clip art of the following extreme weather and natural disasters: avalanche, blizzard, tornado, hurricane, tsunami, wildfire, hail storm, volcano, flood, landslide, earthquake.
- Research Journals: The research journals will guide the students throughout their research. There is one question on each page for the students to find the answer to. 19 pre-written pages are included, plus 2 blank ones to add your own questions. Full page and half page versions are BOTH included in this resource. Choose which version is best for your students.
- Poster & Report Instructions: Lesson plan for the final project
- Parent Letter & Fair Invitation: Keep the parents in the loop! Let them know what is going on with the unit and invite them to the event, if you decide to host one.
- Final Report Pages and info: A final report page is included as well as examples and lessons to have students create their posters.
- **BONUS! ALL PAGES in the document are included in both vivid color AND Ink Friendly Black & White for your convenience**