FOR THE BEST DEAL, GRAB THIS RESOURCE AS PART OF THE KINDERGARTEN SUB PLANS PRINT + GOOGLE SLIDES BUNDLE!
Lesson plans for all core subjects and topics are included so that you won’t have to worry about a THING! With your purchase, you’ll get Google Slides lessons for:
- Letter Writing Lesson (Lesson plan + letter A-Z worksheets included)
- CVC Lesson (Short A, E, I, O and U Lesson plans, student pages included)
- Phonemic Awareness (Lesson plans included)
- Language Arts (Lesson plans and student pages for the following topics are included: capitals and end marks, writing your name, reading and writing sight words, periods/question marks/exclamation points, and question words)
- Reading Passages Lesson (Each set includes two versions of a differentiated reading passage are included with free-response and multiple-choice options. Choose the best one or use both and differentiate. The title of the reading passage titles are Sick Day, Soccer, Reading, The Movie, and The King).
- Writing Activity (Lesson plans and student pages for the following writing topics are included: my favorite animal, my favorite book, my favorite food, my favorite song, and my favorite thing to do)
- Science Lesson (Lesson plans and student pages for the following topics are included: day and night, basic weather, parts of plants, all about water, and pushes and pulls)
- Math Lesson (Lesson plans and student pages for the following topics are included: counting cookies, shapes, comparing numbers, addition with dominoes, and basic subtraction)
- Social Studies Lesson (Lesson plans and student pages for the following topics are included: jobs & tools, fire safety, wants vs needs, then and now, and making good choices at school)
Each lesson in the Kindergarten grade sub plans is simple enough for the sub to follow, but the students will be engaged in real learning …and not just busy work.
All graphic organizers, activities, or worksheets needed to complete the lesson are INCLUDED in these Kindergarten grade sub plans. Plus these Google Slides versions are ready to go with text boxes and movable pieces in ALL-DIGITAL format.
In addition to the core lessons, the following DIGITAL activities are also included so you won’t have to worry about the sub running out of things to do. See the detailed preview file for more information about each one:
- Brain Breaks
- Art Activity
- Digital Notebook Template
- Digital BINGO Game
- Digital Educational Game
- Just Add a Task Digital Board Game (This board game is nearly ready to go! All that’s left to do is add a task- such as a spelling or vocab list or math flash cards. It can also be played just for fun without a task. Color and B&W versions included.)
Rest assured the day will run smoothly, because we’ve got you covered with these extras, too:
- Teacher PDF with tips for utilizing the Google Slides documents
- Separate substitute and teacher Google Drive links for EASY assigning to students
- Sub Planning Tips for 1:1 Classroom OR Virtual Sub Plans
- DIGITAL How Did Your Day Go? Substitute Notes Form (leave this form and you’ll more than likely get detailed notes from your substitute!)
- Print-and-Go Thank You Cards and Substitute Punch Cards (these make a great behavior management tool that is special for substitutes!) << these printable bonuses are included in the teacher PDF file
- Answer Keys & Worksheet Guides for ALL worksheets & graphic organizers- located in the SUBSTITUTE document- so there will be no accidentally assigning students the answer key on our watch 😉
And last, but certainly not least, the substitute document also includes editable forms to fill out in the same document as the lesson plans so you can customize your sub plans to perfectly fit YOUR classroom!
The editable sections include:
- Substitute Plan Outline (a complete editable outline for your entire day! It has been filled out but you may customize it to suit your needs)
- Pages to give tips for 1:1 tech instruction OR virtual lessons
- Additional Notes for the Substitute (Any other notes you’d like to make to the substitute here in the PowerPoint since the pre-written lesson plans themselves are NOT editable)
- School Schedule
- Classroom Info
- Class List
Please review the in-depth preview to inform you even further before your purchase of these Google Slides digital Kindergarten grade emergency sub plans. The preview includes collages, screenshots, and testimonials. We want you to feel confident in your purchase!