FOR THE BEST DEAL, GRAB THIS RESOURCE AS PART OF THE KINDERGARTEN SUB PLANS PRINT + GOOGLE SLIDES BUNDLE!
Lesson plans for all core subjects and topics are included so that you won’t have to worry about a THING! With your purchase, you’ll get lessons for:
- Letter Writing Lesson (Lesson plan + letter A-Z worksheets included)
- CVC Lesson (Short A, E, I, O and U Lesson plans, student pages included)
- Phonemic Awareness (Lesson plans included)
- Language Arts (Lesson plans and student pages for the following topics are included: capitals and end marks, writing your name, reading and writing sight words, periods/question marks/exclamation points, and question words)
- Reading Passages Lesson (Each set includes two versions of a differentiated reading passage are included with free-response and multiple-choice options. Choose the best one or use both and differentiate. The title of the reading passage titles are Sick Day, Soccer, Reading, The Movie, and The King).
- Writing Activity (Lesson plans and student pages for the following writing topics are included: my favorite animal, my favorite book, my favorite food, my favorite song, and my favorite thing to do)
- Science Lesson (Lesson plans and student pages for the following topics are included: day and night, basic weather, parts of plants, all about water, and pushes and pulls)
- Math Lesson (Lesson plans and student pages for the following topics are included: counting cookies, shapes, comparing numbers, addition with dominoes, and basic subtraction)
- Social Studies Lesson (Lesson plans and student pages for the following topics are included: jobs & tools, fire safety, wants vs needs, then and now, and making good choices at school)
Each lesson in the Kindergarten grade sub plans is simple enough for the sub to follow, but the students will be engaged in real learning …and not just busywork.
These captivating lesson plans include a short section for notes at the bottom of the page for if you’d like to write any extra notes for the sub (or, alternatively, for the sub to leave you notes about how the lesson went!)
All graphic organizers, activities, or worksheets needed to complete the lesson are INCLUDED.
In addition to the core lessons, the following activities are also included so you won’t have to worry about the sub running out of things to do. See the detailed preview file for more information about each one:
- Brain Breaks that can be used to help break up the day
- Art Activity to help get creative juices flowing and fill time as-needed
- Interactive Notebook covering a topic from one of the lesson plans
- Educational Card Game The educational game covers content from the other lessons from the day
- Just Add a Task Board Game This board game is nearly ready to go! All that’s left to do is add a task- such as a spelling or vocab list or math flash cards. It can also be played just for fun without a task. Color and B&W versions included
Rest assured the day will run smoothly, because we’ve got you covered with these extras, too:
- Copies for Students Page (this page lists what pages need to be copied for you or your sub’s convenience)
- Organization Tips so you can get your sub tub organized in a jiffy
- Print-and-go Thank You Cards so your sub knows that you appreciate them and likely comes back to your classroom
- How Did Your Day Go? Substitute Notes Form (leave this form and you’ll more than likely get detailed notes from your substitute!)
- Substitute Punch Cards (these make a great behavior management tool that is special for substitutes!)
- Binder Cover and Spines to get your master-copy binder organized
- Answer Keys & Worksheet Guides for ALL worksheets & graphic organizers so even if your sub doesn’t know the answers, they have something to refer to
And last, but certainly not least, you will receive a bonus editable PowerPoint so you can customize your sub plans to perfectly fit YOUR classroom!
The PowerPoint includes:
- Substitute Plan Outline (a complete editable outline for your entire day! It has been filled out but you may customize it to suit your needs)
- Additional Notes for the Substitute (Any other notes you’d like to make to the substitute here in the PowerPoint since everything else is in PDF format)
- School Schedule so your sub knows when to use each lesson
- Classroom Info form so your sub can have the important info they need at their fingertips
- Class List template because EVERY sub we have talked to has told us that this is a MUST!
Please review the in-depth preview to inform you even further before your purchase of these Kindergarten grade emergency sub plans. The preview includes real-life photos, collages, full-size sample pages, and testimonials. We want you to feel confident in your purchase!