What is included in these kindergarten substitute printables?
FOR THE BEST DEAL AND TO BE PREPARED FOR A WEEK OR MORE, GRAB THIS RESOURCE AS PART OF THE SUB PLANS FOR KINDERGARTEN PRINT + DIGITAL BUNDLE!
Lesson plans for all core subjects and topics are included so that you won’t have to worry about a THING! With your kindergarten substitute printables purchase, you’ll get lesson plans & student pages for:
- Letter Writing Lesson- Letter A-E
- CVC Lesson- Short A
- Phonemic Awareness
- Language Arts- Capitals and end marks
- Reading Passages Lesson- Two differentiated reading passages are included with free-response and multiple-choice options. Choose the best one or use both and differentiate. The title of the reading passage is Sick Day.
- Writing Activity- My Favorite Animal
- Science Lesson- Day and Night
- Math Lesson- Counting Cookies
- Social Studies Lesson- Jobs & Tools
Each lesson in the kindergarten substitute printables is simple enough for the sub to follow, but will engage your students in real learning …and not just busywork.
These captivating lesson plans include a short section for notes at the bottom of the page if you’d like to write extra notes for the sub (or, alternatively, for the sub to leave you notes about how the lesson went!)
All graphic organizers, activities, or worksheets needed to complete the lesson are INCLUDED.
In addition to the core lessons, the following sub plans for kindergarten activities* are also included so you won’t have to worry about the sub running out of things to do.
- Enrichment Activities- Color by Number, Coloring pages, etc
- Brain Breaks
- Educational Card Game
- Just Add a Task Board Game This board game is nearly ready to go! All that’s left to do is add a task- such as a spelling or vocab list or math flash cards. It can also be played just for fun without a task. Color and B&W versions are included.
*See the detailed preview file for more information about each one
Rest assured the day will run smoothly, because we’ve got you covered with these kindergarten substitute printables extras, too:
- Copies for Students Page this page lists what pages need to be copied for your or your sub’s convenience
- Sub Tub Organization Tips so you can get your sub tub organized in a jiffy
- Print-and-go Thank You Cards so your sub knows that you appreciate them and likely come back to your classroom
- How Did Your Day Go? Substitute Notes Form just leave this form and you’ll more than likely get detailed notes from your substitute!
- Substitute Punch Cards make a great behavior management tool that is special for substitutes!
- Binder Cover and Spines to get your master-copy binder organized
- Answer Keys & Worksheet Guides for ALL worksheets & graphic organizers so even if your sub doesn’t know the answers, they have something to refer to
And last, but certainly not least, you will receive a bonus editable PowerPoint so you can customize your kindergarten substitute printables to perfectly fit YOUR classroom! The PowerPoint includes:
- Substitute Plan Outline A complete editable outline for your entire day! It has been filled out but you may customize it to suit your needs
- Additional Notes for the Substitute Any other notes you’d like to make to the substitute here in the PowerPoint since everything else is in PDF format
- School Schedule to make sure your sub knows when to use each lesson
- Classroom Info form to give your sub the important info they need at their fingertips
- Class List template because EVERY sub we have talked to has told us this is a MUST!
Please review the in-depth preview to inform you even further before your purchase of these kindergarten substitute activities. The preview includes real-life photos, collages, full-size sample pages, and testimonials. We want you to feel confident in your purchase!