Desperate for your lower-grade students to understand the water cycle? This hands-on Water Cycle unit can be used as your water cycle unit or would also work well as supplemental hands-on activities to integrate into your current water cycle unit! Your students will become experts on the water cycle and love every minute of it through this digital unit!
You will get:
- Easy to Follow Unit Outline for quick and simple lesson planning
- 3 Week Unit Sample Calendar for at a glance planning weeks in advance
- Unit Intro Lesson with KWL Chart to get your students excited about the upcoming science unit
- Water Cycle Vocabulary Lesson with worksheets to introduce important vocabulary words and water cycle concepts
- Bright, Fun, & Informative Vocabulary Posters to accompany the Water Cycle Vocabulary Lesson Plan
- The Water Cycle Worksheet to get your students thinking about and identifying each part of the water cycle
- Cloud Science Experiment so that your students will witness what happens when clouds get too full of water
- Story of a Raindrop Writing Lesson: Students will enjoy writing a first-person narrative about a raindrop and the water cycle
- The Shaving Cream Water Cycle Art Lesson is sure to be your students’ favorite lesson in this unit. They will love the hands-on, messy experience!
- Water Cycle and the Community Worksheet to help students relate the importance of water to themselves
- Final Project Dance Activity to get your students to moving and learning all at the same time
- Grading Rubrics for easy grading