Desperate for your lower-grade students to understand the water cycle? This hands-on Water Cycle unit can be used as your water cycle unit or would also work well as supplemental hands-on activities to integrate into your current water cycle unit! Your students will become experts on the water cycle and love every minute of it!
You will get:
- Easy to Follow Unit Outline for quick and simple lesson planning
- 3 Week Unit Sample Calendar for at a glance planning weeks in advance
- Unit Intro Lesson with KWL Chart to get your students excited about the upcoming science unit
- Water Cycle Vocabulary Lesson with worksheets to introduce important vocabulary words and water cycle concepts
- Bright, Fun, & Informative Vocabulary Posters to accompany the Water Cycle Vocabulary Lesson Plan
- The Water Cycle Worksheet to get your students thinking about and identifying each part of the water cycle
- Cloud Science Experiment so that your students will witness what happens when clouds get too full of water
- Story of a Raindrop Writing Lesson: Students will enjoy writing a first-person narrative about a raindrop and the water cycle
- The Shaving Cream Water Cycle Art Lesson is sure to be your students’ favorite lesson in this unit. They will love the hands-on, messy experience!
- Water Cycle and the Community Worksheet to help students relate the importance of water to themselves
- Final Project Dance Activity to get your students to moving and learning all at the same time
- Grading Rubrics for easy grading