Check out this video of the March sub plans for K-5! This listing is for Kindergarten.
This Resource Includes:
- This adorable cover can be at the front of your folder or binder! Back cover also included.
- These spines will work if you put your plans in a 1″, 1.5″ or 2″ binder!
- A list of everything that is included!
- This note to YOU explains what you need to do to get the sub plans ready. Basically, you just need to print, copy, etc!
- These print-and-go thank you notes are St. Patrick’s Day themed! They are a half page so you can save on paper and ink.
- This notes form gives your sub a space to write students who did well, those who struggled, what they didn’t get to, and any additional notes. Perfect to be sure you know just how the day went. It also boasts a fun shamrock theme!
- These punch cards make a great behavior incentive for JUST when there is a sub- a.k.a. when students may need a little more help! 😉 These will do the trick!
- Clear layout of what you, a staff member, or the sub will need to copy for the students for the entire day
- This is where you let the sub know which lessons to use for the day. You can check a box to let them know to use ALL the lessons for a full day of plans, OR you can check individual lessons you would like used during your ELA block.
- Students will practice writing the letters S, T, and U and identify objects that use their sounds. St. Patrick’s Day themed!
- Includes lesson plan & 3 worksheets
- Students will do a cut and paste activity to practice rhyming! They will find words to match “POT” and “GOLD” to keep up the St. Patrick’s Day theme.
- Includes lesson plan & 1 page of cut out cards and 2 pages for students to sort and paste them.
- Students will write an acrostic poem- using one word for each of the letters in the word “LUCKY”!
- Lesson plan and 2 graphic organizers included
- Students will write about how to catch a leprechaun that keeps playing tricks on them.Then they will draw a picture.
- Lesson plan and writing/illustration page included.
- Students will write about whether they think basketball or football is a better sport (to go along with basketball in March!)
- Students will put the pictures of “When To See a Rainbow” in order and finish a brief sentence for each.
- 2 reading prompts are included at 2 different levels. Choose one to use or use both and differentiate! The topics are wearing green and a pot of gold.
- A lesson plan is included to introduce the topics for each reading prompt as well!
- This reading lesson can be used for a class read aloud for any narrative story. It is focused on asking questions while reading. The students will write one question and draw a picture during or after the read aloud. This lesson can be used over and over with new stories!
- Lesson plan and graphic organizer included
- Students will practice their sight words with a FUN and engaging sight words game! A game board, dice (to fold and glue), game pieces, and game cards are all included. Your kids will want to play it over and over!
- Students will draw and color their favorite experience with basketball inside the flap book. They will also write a short statement. The lesson plan is also included.
- Answer Keys and Worksheet Guides are included for ALL student worksheets.