WANT TO SAVE MONEY AND BE PREPARED ALL YEAR? You can grab this set of lesson plans in my An Entire Year of Language Arts Homeschool Lessons for Kindergarten- THE BIG BUNDLE! You will save 20% by purchasing the full year in the bundle!
This Resource Includes:
This adorable cover can be at the front of your folder or binder! Back cover also included.
These spines will work if you put your plans in a 1″, 1.5″ or 2″ binder!
A list of everything that is included!
This note to YOU explains what you need to do to get the lesson plans ready. Basically, you just need to print, copy, etc!
This notes form lets you know how the day/week went. It gives your child a space to write what they weren’t able to finish, what went well, and what they struggled with. Perfect to be sure your child reflects on their day/week. It also includes the fun turkey theme!
These reward coupons make a great behavior incentive! There are two pages of predetermined rewards and one editable page that you can decide rewards of your own and type them in.
Clear layout of what you will need to copy for your child for the entire day
Children will practice writing the letters G, H, and I and identify objects with their sounds. Thanksgiving themed!
Includes lesson plan & 3 worksheets
Language Arts Lessons #2: Rhyming: Sounds -ISH and -OB
- Children will do a cut and paste activity to practice rhyming! They will find words to match “DISH” and “COB” to keep up the Thanksgiving theme.
- Includes lesson plan & 1 page of cut out cards and 2 pages for children to sort and paste them.
Writing Lesson: Thanks Acrostic Poem
- Children will write an acrostic poem- using one word for each of the letters in the word “THANKS”!
- Lesson plan and 2 graphic organizers included
Letter Writing Lesson Thank You to a Veteran
- Children will write a letter to thank a veteran for their service. They will also draw a picture.
- Lesson plan and writing/illustration pages included.
Writing Lesson Turkey in Disguise
- Children will create their own disguise for a turkey by writing and illustrating their idea.
- The writing and illustration page is included.
- Children will put the pictures of “How To Eat Corn on the Cob” in order and finish a brief sentence for each.
Reading Prompts & Lesson
- 2 reading prompts are included at 2 different levels. Choose one to use or use both and differentiate! One of the prompts is about giving thanks and the other is about eating pie.
- A lesson plan is included to introduce the topics for each reading prompt as well!
Reading Lesson to use with ANY Book!
- This reading lesson can be used for a read aloud for any narrative story. It is focused on making connections during reading. This lesson can be used over and over with new stories!
- Lesson plan and graphic organizer included
“Turkey!” Sight Words Game
- Children will practice their sight words with a FUN and engaging sight words game! A game board, dice (to fold and glue), game pieces, and game cards are all included. Your kids will want to play it over and over!
Sugar Skull Craftivity
- This Sugar Skull craftivity is in honor of Dia de los Muertos (a Mexican holiday on November 2). The lesson includes a brief description of the holiday and directions for children to create their own sugar skull flap book!
Answer Keys & Worksheet Guides
- Answer Keys and Worksheet Guides are included for ALL worksheets.
- By purchasing this resource, you will have access to it on your account forever! We do not limit how many times you can download and access your resource. Computer crashed? Not a problem! Just log into your account and download it again.
- You will also have access to ALL future updates and additions to this resource! Whenever the resource is updated, you will be able to download it again in your account. You will also receive updates via email as long as you stay subscribed to our list.
WHAT HAVE PEOPLE SAID ABOUT MY LESSON PLANS PREVIOUSLY? You can find these reviews on my “Ready To Go Sub Plans”, which follow the same formatting as these homeschool lessons.
“These sub plans have been the BEST discovery I have made on TPT! Thank you for making these wonderful and all inclusive plans that are so easy to use, especially when you are sick and the last thing you want to do is write sub plans!”
“I have purchased several sets of emergency sub plans, and they just never fit my needs. These, however, are just what I’ve been looking for! Easy prep, easy for the sub to follow! I recommend this to anyone needing emergency plans.”
“These are fantastic! I purchased, copied, and stored in a sub tub. I told a neighbor where the tub was and all she did was put my tub on my desk and the day ran SO SMOOTHLY!”