WANT TO SAVE MONEY AND BE PREPARED ALL YEAR? You can grab this set of lesson plans in my An Entire Year of Language Arts Homeschool Lessons for 5th and 6th Grades- THE BIG BUNDLE! You will save 20% by purchasing the full year in the bundle!
This Resource Includes:
This adorable cover can be at the front of your folder or binder! Back cover also included.
These spines will work if you put your plans in a 1″, 1.5″ or 2″ binder!
A list of everything that is included!
This note to YOU explains what you need to do to get the lesson plans ready. Basically, you just need to print, copy, etc!
This notes form lets you know how the day/week went. It gives your child a space to write what they weren’t able to finish, what went well, and what they struggled with. Perfect to be sure your child reflects on their day/week. It also includes the fun pumpkin theme!
These reward coupons make a great behavior incentive! There are two pages of predetermined rewards and one editable page that you can decide rewards of your own and type them in.
Clear layout of what you will need to copy for your child for the entire day
These basic fill-in-the-blanks allow children to fill in the blanks of stories using nouns, verbs, colors, adjectives, adverbs, etc! Children will get a kick out of these while practicing their parts of speech.
Includes lesson plan & 4 worksheets
Children will fix sentences at an upper grade level with these fun and engaging worksheets. These incorporate Halloween, Columbus Day, and pumpkin themes!
Includes lesson plan & 4 worksheets
Informative Writing Lesson: How To Make a Costume
- Children will write step-by-step directions on how to put together a costume of their choice.
- Lesson plan and 2 Graphic Organizers are included
Opinion Writing Lesson: Which Candy is Better?
- Children will brainstorm 2 candies and will write their own opinion piece about which candy is better!
- Includes lesson plan and 3 Graphic Organizers
Reading Prompts & Lesson
- 2 reading passages are included at 2 different levels. Choose one to use or use both and differentiate! One of the passages is an informational piece about bats and the other is a narrative about a costume party.
- A lesson plan is included to introduce the topics for each reading prompt as well!
Reading Lesson to use with ANY Book!
- This reading lesson can be used for a read aloud OR silent reading of any narrative story. It is focused on visualizing as they read. The great thing is that it can be used over and over!
- Lesson plan and 2 graphic organizers included
“Boo!” Language Arts Review Game
- Children will practice their parts of speech AND figurative language with a FUN and engaging board game! A game board, dice (to fold and glue), game pieces, and game cards are all included. Your kids will want to play it over and over!
- This interactive pumpkin craftivity has children draw three items related to fall and write three clues for each. They will color their illustrations and put it all together!
Answer Keys & Worksheet Guides
- Answer Keys and Worksheet Guides are included for ALL worksheets.
- By purchasing this resource, you will have access to it on your account forever! We do not limit how many times you can download and access your resource. Computer crashed? Not a problem! Just log into your account and download it again.
- You will also have access to ALL future updates and additions to this resource! Whenever the resource is updated, you will be able to download it again in your account. You will also receive updates via email as long as you stay subscribed to our list.
WHAT HAVE PEOPLE SAID ABOUT MY LESSON PLANS PREVIOUSLY? You can find these reviews on my “Ready To Go Sub Plans”, which follow the same formatting as these homeschool lessons.
“These sub plans have been the BEST discovery I have made on TPT! Thank you for making these wonderful and all inclusive plans that are so easy to use, especially when you are sick and the last thing you want to do is write sub plans!”
“I have purchased several sets of emergency sub plans, and they just never fit my needs. These, however, are just what I’ve been looking for! Easy prep, easy for the sub to follow! I recommend this to anyone needing emergency plans.”
“These are fantastic! I purchased, copied, and stored in a sub tub. I told a neighbor where the tub was and all she did was put my tub on my desk and the day ran SO SMOOTHLY!”