Get your sub tub ready for your classroom with the Emergency Pre-K & Preschool Sub Plans Bundle!
Fill up your sub tub now so you are prepared when you need it! These Emergency Pre-K & Preschool Sub Plans make sub-planning easier than ever, so you can rest easy when you need it.
The truth of the matter is, you work so hard to serve everyone else every single day! But you need to take care of yourself, too. Whether that means you need to take a stress-free sick day, a mental health day, or a vacation, having Emergency Pre-K & Preschool Sub Plans on hand can help you achieve the work/life balance you strive for.
Lesson plans for all core subjects and topics are included so that you won’t have to worry about a THING! With your sub plans for PreK & preschool purchase, you’ll get lesson plans & student pages for the following in both printable AND formats:
- Letter Writing Lesson- A-Z letter worksheets
- CVC Lesson- Short A, E, I, O, and U
- Phonemic Awareness
- Writing Activity- My favorite animal, my favorite book, my favorite food, my favorite song, and my favorite thing to do
- Science Lesson- My five senses, the four seasons, butterfly life cycle, types of weather, and parts of plants
- Nursery Rhyme Lesson- Humpty Dumpty, The Itsy Bitsy Spider, Hey Diddle Diddle, Little Miss Muffett, and Baa Baa Black Sheep
- Math Lesson- Counting cookies, counting with ten frames, comparing numbers, addition with dominoes, and subtraction with buttons
- Shapes Lesson- Circles, squares, triangles, rectangles, and ovals
- Color Lesson- Red, blue, yellow, green, and orange
- Social Studies Lesson- Good and bad choices, saying “sorry”, healthy habits, voice levels, and choices and consequences
Each lesson in the Pre-K and preschool sub plans is simple enough for the sub to follow, but will engage your students in real learning …and not just busywork.
These captivating lesson plans include a short section for notes at the bottom of the page if you’d like to write extra notes for the sub (or, alternatively, for the sub to leave you notes about how the lesson went!)
All graphic organizers, activities, or worksheets needed to complete the lesson are INCLUDED in these sub plans for Pre-K and preschool.
All that’s left to do is make copies of the student pages…. Or opt to use the digital Google Slides versions which are ready to go with text boxes and movable pieces in ALL-DIGITAL format.
In addition to the core lessons, the following activities are also included so you won’t have to worry about the sub running out of things to do. PreK & preschool sub plans BONUS activities included in each of the 5 sets:
- Brain Breaks that can be used to help break up the day
- Art Activity to help get creative juices flowing and fill time as-needed
- Interactive Notebook covering a topic from one of the lesson plans- printable + digital options!
- Educational Game covering one of the lesson topics- printable card game + digital game with moveable pieces!
- Just Add a Task Board Game All that’s left to do is add a task- such as a spelling or vocab list or math flash cards. It can also be played just for fun without a task. Color and B&W printable versions AND a digital version with movable pieces
- Digital BINGO Game with movable pieces! The BINGO includes content from the other lessons during the day
Rest assured the day will run smoothly, because we’ve got you covered with these PreK & preschool sub plans extras, too:
- Copies for Students Page for the printable versions. No guesswork because this page lists what pages need to be copied for your or your sub’s convenience.
- Digital versions include separate substitute and teacher Google Drive links for EASY assigning to students
- Sub Planning Tips for 1:1 Classroom OR Virtual Sub Plans so no matter what reason you need digital sub plans, you know how to best utilize these plans
- Tips for using Google Slides in OTHER DIGITAL platforms so you can use these sub plans EVEN IF you don’t use Google Classroom
- Sub Tub Organization Tips so you can get your physical sub tub organized in a jiffy
- Print-and-go Thank You Cards so your sub knows that you appreciate them and likely come back to your classroom
- How Did Your Day Go? Substitute Notes Form so you’ll more than likely get detailed notes from your substitute (print + digital options!)
- Substitute Punch Cards make a great behavior management tool that is special JUST for substitutes!
- Binder Cover and Spines to get your master-copy binder organized
- Answer Keys & Worksheet Guides for ALL worksheets & graphic organizers so even if your sub doesn’t know the answers, they have something to refer to (and in the digital version, the answer keys are NOT inside the student document- so there will be no accidentally assigning students the answer key on our watch 😉
And last, but certainly not least, this comprehensive Emergency Pre-K & Preschool Sub Plans resource also includes editable forms to fill out in the same document as the lesson plans so you can customize your sub plans to perfectly fit YOUR classroom!
- Substitute Plan Outline A complete editable outline for your entire day! It has been filled out but you may customize it to suit your needs
- Technology Instructions These pages are available for you to give your sub tips for 1:1 tech instruction OR virtual lessons
- Additional Notes for the Substitute Any other notes you’d like to make to the substitute here in the PowerPoint since the pre-written lesson plans themselves are NOT editable
- School Schedule to make sure your sub knows when to use each lesson
- Classroom Info form to give your sub the important info they need at their fingertips
- Class List template because EVERY sub we have talked to has told us this is a MUST!