FOR THE BEST DEAL, GRAB THIS RESOURCE AS PART OF THE PRE-K SUB PLANS PRINT + GOOGLE SLIDES BUNDLE!
Lesson plans for all core subjects and topics are included so that you won’t have to worry about a THING! With your purchase, you’ll get Google Slides lessons for:
- Letter Writing Lesson (Lesson plans + A-Z letter worksheets included)
- CVC Lesson (Short A, E, I, O, and U lesson plans, student pages included)
- Phonemic Awareness (Lesson plans included)
- Writing Activity (Lesson plans and student pages for the following writing topics are included: my favorite animal, my favorite book, my favorite food, my favorite song, and my favorite thing to do)
- Science Lesson (Lesson plans and student pages for the following topics are included: my five senses, the four seasons, butterfly life cycle, types of weather, and parts of plants)
- Nursery Rhyme Lesson (Lesson plans and student pages for the following nursery rhymes are included: Humpty Dumpty, The Itsy Bitsy Spider, Hey Diddle Diddle, Little Miss Muffett, and Baa Baa Black Sheep)
- Math Lesson (Lesson plans and student pages for the following topics are included: counting cookies, counting with ten frames, comparing numbers, addition with dominoes, and subtraction with buttons)
- Shapes Lesson (Lesson plans and student pages for the following topics are included: circles, squares, triangles, rectangles, and ovals)
- Color Lesson (Lesson plans and student pages for the following topics are included: red, blue, yellow, green, and orange)
- Social Studies Lesson (Lesson plans and student pages for the following topics are included: good and bad choices, saying “sorry”, healthy habits, voice levels, and choices and consequences)
- Educational Game (Lesson plan and student game cards for the following topic are included: number forms matching 0-10)
Each lesson in the Pre-K grade sub plans is simple enough for the sub to follow, but the students will be engaged in real learning …and not just busy work.
All graphic organizers, activities, or worksheets needed to complete the lesson are INCLUDED in these Pre-K grade sub plans. Plus these Google Slides versions are ready to go with text boxes and movable pieces in ALL-DIGITAL format.
Rest assured the day will run smoothly, because we’ve got you covered with these extras, too:
- Teacher PDF with tips for utilizing the Google Slides documents
- Separate substitute and teacher Google Drive links for EASY assigning to students
- Sub Planning Tips for 1:1 Classroom OR Virtual Sub Plans
- DIGITAL How Did Your Day Go? Substitute Notes Form (leave this form and you’ll more than likely get detailed notes from your substitute!)
- Print-and-Go Thank You Cards and Substitute Punch Cards (these make a great behavior management tool that is special for substitutes!) << these printable bonuses are included in the teacher PDF file
- Answer Keys & Worksheet Guides for ALL worksheets & graphic organizers– located in the SUBSTITUTE document- so there will be no accidentally assigning students the answer key on our watch 😉
And last, but certainly not least, the substitute document also includes editable forms to fill out in the same document as the lesson plans so you can customize your sub plans to perfectly fit YOUR classroom!
The editable sections include:
- Substitute Plan Outline (a complete editable outline for your entire day! It has been filled out but you may customize it to suit your needs)
- Technology Instructions These pages are available for you to give your sub tips for 1:1 tech instruction OR virtual lessons
- Additional Notes for the Substitute (Any other notes you’d like to make to the substitute here in the PowerPoint since the pre-written lesson plans themselves are NOT editable)
- School Schedule so your sub knows when to use each lesson
- Classroom Info form so your sub can have the important info they need at their fingertips
- Class List template because EVERY sub we have talked to has told us that this is a MUST!
Please review the in depth preview to inform you even further before your purchase of these Google Slides digital Pre-K grade emergency sub plans. The preview includes collages, screenshots, and testimonials. We want you to feel confident in your purchase!