FOR THE BEST DEAL AND TO BE PREPARED FOR A WEEK OR MORE, GRAB THIS RESOURCE AS PART OF THE PRESCHOOL AND PRE-K SUB PLANS PRINT + DIGITAL BUNDLE!
Lesson plans for all core subjects and topics are included so that you won’t have to worry about a THING! With your purchase, you’ll get lessons for:
- Letter Writing Lesson (lesson plan + K-P letter worksheets included)
- CVC Lesson (Short I lesson plan, student pages included)
- Phonemic Awareness (lesson plan included)
- Writing Activity (My Favorite Food lesson plan with all student pages included)
- Science Lesson (Butterfly Life Cycle lesson plan with all student pages included)
- Nursery Rhyme Lesson (Hey, Diddle Diddle lesson plans with all student pages included)
- Math Lesson (Comparing Numbers lesson plan and all student pages are included)
- Shapes Lesson (Triangles lesson plan and all student pages included)
- Color Lesson (Yellow lesson plans and all student pages included)
- Social Studies Lesson (Healthy Habits lesson plan and all student pages included)
Each lesson in the Preschool and Pre-K sub plans is simple enough for the sub to follow, but the students will be engaged in real learning …and not just busywork.
These captivating lesson plans include a short section for notes at the bottom of the page for if you’d like to write any extra notes for the sub (or, alternatively, for the sub to leave you notes about how the lesson went!)
All graphic organizers, activities, or worksheets needed to complete the lesson are INCLUDED.
In addition to the core lessons, the following activities are also included so you won’t have to worry about the sub running out of things to do. See the detailed preview file for more information about each one:
- Enrichment Activities (Color by Number, Coloring pages, etc)
- Educational Game covering one of the lesson topics- printable card game + digital game with moveable pieces
Rest assured the day will run smoothly, because we’ve got you covered with these extras, too:
- Copies for Students Page for the printable versions No guesswork because this page lists what pages need to be copied for you or your sub’s convenience
- Digital versions include separate substitute and teacher Google Drive links for EASY assigning to students
- Sub Planning Tips for 1:1 Classroom OR Virtual Sub Plans so no matter what reason you need digital sub plans, you know how to best utilize these plans
- Tips for using Google Slides in OTHER DIGITAL platforms so you can use these sub plans EVEN IF you don’t use Google Classroom
- Sub Tub Organization Tips so you can get your physical sub tub organized in a jiffy
- Print-and-Go Thank You Cards so your sub knows that you appreciate them and likely comes back to your classroom
- How Did Your Day Go? Substitute Notes Form so you’ll more than likely get detailed notes from your substitute (print + digital options!)
- Substitute Punch Cards that make a great behavior management tool that is special JUST for substitutes!
- Binder Cover and Spines to get your master-copy binder organized
- Answer Keys & Worksheet Guides for ALL worksheets & graphic organizers so even if your sub doesn’t know the answers, they have something to refer to (and in the digital version, the answer keys are NOT inside the student document- so there will be no accidentally assigning students the answer key on our watch 😉
And last, but certainly not least, you will receive a bonus editable PowerPoint so you can customize your sub plans to perfectly fit YOUR classroom!
The PowerPoint includes:
- Substitute Plan Outline A complete editable outline for your entire day! It has been filled out but you may customize it to suit your needs
- Technology Instructions These pages are available for you to give your sub tips for 1:1 tech instruction OR virtual lessons
- Additional Notes for the Substitute Any other notes you’d like to make to the substitute here in the PowerPoint since the pre-written lesson plans themselves are NOT editable
- School Schedule so your sub knows when to use each lesson
- Classroom Info form so your sub can have the important info they need at their fingertips
- Class List template because EVERY sub we have talked to has told us that this is a MUST!
Please review the in-depth preview to inform you even further before your purchase of these Preschool and Pre-K emergency sub plans. The preview includes real-life photos, collages, full-size sample pages, and testimonials. We want you to feel confident in your purchase!