Get your sub tub ready for your classroom with the Pre-K through 6th Grade Sub Plans Google Slides Bundle!
Fill up your sub tub now so you are prepared when you need it! These Pre-K through 6th grade emergency sub plans make sub planning easier than ever, so you can rest easy when you need it. The truth of the matter is, you work so hard to serve everyone else every single day! But you need to take care of yourself, too. Whether that means you need to take a stress free sick day, a mental health day, or a vacation, having Ready To Go Sub Plans on hand can help you achieve the work/life balance you strive for.
Each lesson comes with an easy-to-follow lesson plan that is engaging for the students. These make it simple for your sub to actually teach and not JUST hand out worksheets.
THE FOLLOWING IS INCLUDED IN EACH SET:
- Note to teacher
- Sub planning checklist
- Copies for students page
- Print-and-go thank you cards
- Substitute Note Forms
EACH PRE-K SUB PLAN SET COMES WITH THE FOLLOWING SUBJECTS:
- Writing Letters
- Short Writing & Illustration Page
- Nursery Rhymes
- Social Skills
- Coloring & Activity Pages
EACH KINDERGARTEN SUB PLAN SET COMES WITH THE FOLLOWING SUBJECTS:
Language Arts (Capitals and end marks, name poem/writing name, sight words, periods/question marks/exclamation points, and question words)
Alphabet handwriting (Letters A-Z)
Writing (My favorite book, my favorite animal, my family, my favorite song, and If I Had a Million Dollars)
CVC Words (Short A, E, I, O, and U)
Reading Passages (Two differentiated reading passages are included for a beginning and end of the year level within each set. Choose the best one or use both and differentiate. The topic of the reading passages in the bundle are is a sick teacher, playing soccer, reading, movie popcorn, and a king’s castle).
Math (Counting cookies, shapes overview, comparing numbers 0-10 with crocodiles, addition, and subtraction)
Shapes (Circles, squares, triangles, rectangles, and ovals)
Science (Day and night, weather, my 5 senses, parts of plants, and all about water)
Social Studies (Jobs & tools, fire safety, wants vs needs, then and now, and making good choices)
In addition to the core lessons, the following activities are also included in EVERY set:
Educational Board Game
EACH 1ST GRADE SUB PLAN SET COMES WITH THE FOLLOWING SUBJECTS:
- Language Arts (Topics include: fixing sentences, nouns, adjectives, past/present/future tenses, and prepositions)
- Silent Reading Comprehension Strategy Lesson (Topic: text questioning, making connections, visualizing, summarizing, and main idea)
- Reading Passages Lesson (Two differentiated reading passages are included for a beginning and end of the year level for EVERY set. Choose the best one or use both and differentiate. The topic of the reading passages include a sick teacher, soccer, movie popcorn, reading, and middle ages).
- Writing (Topics include: opinion writing, narrative writing, informative writing, acrostic poetry, and friendly letter writing)
- Math (A quick math review sheet is included for EVERY set. Then, the lesson topics include addition and subtraction, greater than/less than/equal to, the equal sign, more addition and subtraction, and shapes)
- Science (Topics include: weather, water, plants, the 5 senses, and the sun)