HOW DO THE SECRET STUDENT ACTIVITIES WORK?
WHAT GRADE LEVEL IS THIS FOR?
SECRET STUDENT ACTIVITIES INCLUDED:
- Back To School Introductions Secret Student Activity
- You can click on the activities above to see an even more detailed preview of the layout of these activities!
Secret Student Writing Bundle Only Bonuses
- Secret Student Binder Organization Bonus: Binder cover, back cover, spine, tabs, and dividers for each activity
- Auto-Filling Names Bonus Document: Each month requires your students’ names to be types into the document. This document includes one master sheet to type your students’ names into, and they will auto-populate for the entire year on the monthly assignment cards, recording sheets, and reveal cards. Your name will also appear onto each parent letter. (Each set currently auto-populates students’ names throughout the unit which is still a huge time saver, but this will make it so you only have to do it once all year).
EACH ACTIVITY INCLUDES:
- Lesson Plans
- Intro Activity
- Original Story
- Editable parent letter
- Student Name Cards (Once you type their names into these cards, they will auto-populate onto the recording sheet AND reveal activity, which is a huge time saver!)
- Recording Sheet (to keep track of who has who)
- Secret Student Writing Prompts (10 pre-written and 4-6 editable templates)
- Report to teacher writing prompts (4 pre-written and 2 editable)
- DIFFERENTIATED student letter writing pages (one with a half writing half picture, one with double space, and one with single space)
- Reveal cards & activity
- “Thank You” writing pages
TESTIMONIALS FROM TEACHERS:
Check out what teachers have said about some of the already completed Secret Student Activities!
“This activity is perfect to sneak in a little more writing, AND community building right before the break! Thank you for the update! The autofill feature was great. I can type my students’ names as many times as I need to…but to do it once and be done was handy!” -Colleen
“OMG! This is an amazing resource. My kids are loving this activity. Thank you!” -Danielle
“This is so fun!! My students are loving this activity! We are planning a big reveal party at the end of the month and they are being so nice to each other!” -Lara
“The staff at my school do this same activity but with small gifts and my class had asked me what it meant by the sign on the door that said, “you’ve been boo’d”. I explained to them about the exchange and showing that you care for someone else and so many of them wished they could do that too so when I saw this pop up in my email I knew I had to get it. It has every component you could think of and I LOVE the auto fill when you type your names in once, it fills it in all the other items you need. GREAT PRODUCT!!!” -Lacy
“I bought the Thankful Turkeys along with the Halloween Boo. I knew I had to have them as soon as I saw them! I’m so excited to use them in our classroom!” -Morgan
“This activity was awesome! I used this all of December along with my letter writing unit. This was also a good activity to do during the season of giving by allowing my students to “give” each other some uplifting words. LOVED IT!” -Lea
Check out my other Full Year Bundles
- Holiday Candy Math & More for Pre-K- Kindergarten
- Holiday Candy Math & More for 1st-2nd Grades
- Holiday Candy Math & More for 3rd-5th Grades
More Resources You May Love:
- Available K-5)