This listing is for the PRINTABLE + DIGITAL version for 3rd – 6th Grade Levels. Save even more by purchasing the PreK – 6th Grade Bundle and have access to all Elementary grade levels!
Included in our Special Education Ready-to-Go Sub Plans:
- Binder Cover and Spine Labels – Keep your materials organized, so that they can be used for multiple absences.
- Groups & Lesson Outline Form – Give your sub a clear schedule, a list of lesson plans, and a list of students in each of your groups to make planning the day easy.
- Student Accommodations & Modifications Form – Let your sub know if there are specific needs for individual students so that you don’t have to worry about anyone.
- Differentiated Reading Lesson Plans – Choose from a variety of lessons based on your students’ educational goals on an appropriate reading level.
- Differentiated Writing Lesson Plans – Choose lessons based on your students’ educational goals and their current writing skill level.
- Differentiated Math Lesson Plans – Choose from lessons covering a variety of math skills for your students’ individual goals.
- Differentiated Science Lesson Plans – Choose from several topics, with differentiated writing and math activities included.
- Differentiated Social Studies Lesson Plans – Choose from several topics, with differentiated activities included.
- Extra Activities (just in case!) – Have activities ready for your sub in case students finish early.
- Answer Keys – Make grading quick and easy for yourself (or even your sub)!
These lessons are Ready-to-Go! All that you need to do is choose the subject and appropriate level for your students, print, and go. The lessons are already written; the activities are already differentiated. You don’t have to worry about your students while you are away.