What is included in these Emergency Sub Plans for Pre K & Preschool?
FOR THE BEST DEAL, GRAB THIS RESOURCE AS PART OF THE SUB PLANS FOR PRE K PRINT + GOOGLE SLIDES BUNDLE!
Lesson plans for all core subjects and topics are included so that you won’t have to worry about a THING! With your sub plans for Pre K purchase, you’ll get Google Slides lesson plans & student pages for:
- Letter Writing Lesson- A-Z letter worksheets
- CVC Lesson- Short A, E, I, O, and U
- Phonemic Awareness
- Writing Activity- My favorite animal, my favorite book, my favorite food, my favorite song, and my favorite thing to do
- Science Lesson- My five senses, the four seasons, butterfly life cycle, types of weather, and parts of plants
- Nursery Rhyme Lesson- Humpty Dumpty, The Itsy Bitsy Spider, Hey Diddle Diddle, Little Miss Muffett, and Baa Baa Black Sheep
- Math Lesson- Counting cookies, counting with ten frames, comparing numbers, addition with dominoes, and subtraction with buttons
- Shapes Lesson- Circles, squares, triangles, rectangles, and ovals
- Color Lesson- Red, blue, yellow, green, and orange
- Social Studies Lesson- Good and bad choices, saying “sorry”, healthy habits, voice levels, and choices and consequences
- Educational Game- Number forms matching 0-10
Each lesson in the sub plans for Pre K & preschool is simple enough for the sub to follow, but will engage your students in real learning …and not just busy work.
All graphic organizers, activities, or worksheets needed to complete the lesson are INCLUDED in these Pre-K grade sub plans. Plus these Google Slides versions are ready to go with text boxes and movable pieces in ALL-DIGITAL format.
Rest assured the day will run smoothly, because we’ve got you covered with these extras, too:
- Teacher PDF with tips for utilizing the Google Slides documents
- Separate substitute and teacher Google Drive links for EASY assigning to students
- Sub Planning Tips for 1:1 Classroom OR Virtual Sub Plans
- DIGITAL How Did Your Day Go? Substitute Notes Form just leave this form and you’ll more than likely get detailed notes from your substitute!
- Print-and-Go Thank You Cards and Substitute Punch Cards make a great behavior management tool that is special for substitutes! << these printable bonuses are included in the teacher PDF file
- Answer Keys & Worksheet Guides for ALL worksheets & graphic organizers are located in the SUBSTITUTE document- so there will be no accidentally assigning students the answer key on our watch 😉
And last, but certainly not least, the substitute document also includes editable forms to fill out in the same document as the lesson plans so you can customize your sub plans to fit YOUR classroom perfectly! The editable sections include:
- Substitute Plan Outline A complete editable outline for your entire day! It has been filled out but you may customize it to suit your needs
- Technology Instructions These pages are available for you to give your sub tips for 1:1 tech instruction OR virtual lessons
- Additional Notes for the Substitute Any other notes you’d like to make to the substitute here in the PowerPoint since the pre-written lesson plans themselves are NOT editable
- School Schedule to make sure your sub knows when to use each lesson
- Classroom Info form to give your sub the important info they need at their fingertips
- Class List template because EVERY sub we have talked to has told us that this is a MUST!
Please review the in-depth preview to inform you even further before your purchase of these Google Slides digital emergency sub plans for Pre K & preschool. The preview includes collages, screenshots, and testimonials. We want you to feel confident in your purchase!