What is included in these substitute lesson plans for preschool?
FOR THE BEST DEAL AND TO BE PREPARED FOR A WEEK OR MORE, GRAB THIS RESOURCE AS PART OF THE SUBSTITUTE LESSON PLANS FOR PRESCHOOL & PRE-K PRINT + DIGITAL BUNDLE!
Lesson plans for all core subjects and topics are included so that you won’t have to worry about a THING! With your substitute lesson plans for preschool purchase, you’ll get lesson plans & student pages for:
- Letter Writing Lesson- A-E letter worksheets
- CVC Lesson- Short A
- Phonemic Awareness
- Writing Activity- My Favorite Animal
- Science Lesson- My Five Senses
- Nursery Rhyme Lesson- Humpty Dumpty
- Math Lesson- Counting Cookies
- Shapes Lesson- Circles
- Color Lesson- Red
- Social Studies Lesson- Good and Bad Choices
Each lesson in the substitute lesson plans for preschool is simple enough for the sub to follow, but will engage your students in real learning …and not just busywork.
These captivating lesson plans include a short section for notes at the bottom of the page if you’d like to write extra notes for the sub (or, alternatively, for the sub to leave you notes about how the lesson went!)
All graphic organizers, activities, or worksheets needed to complete the lesson are INCLUDED.
In addition to the core lessons, the following substitute lesson plans for preschool activities* are also included so you won’t have to worry about the sub running out of things to do.
- Enrichment Activities Color by Number, Coloring pages, etc
- Educational Game covering one of the lesson topics- printable card game + digital game with moveable pieces
*See the detailed preview file for more information about each one
Rest assured the day will run smoothly, because we’ve got you covered with these substitute lesson plans for preschool extras, too:
- Copies for Students Page for the printable versions. No guesswork because this page lists what pages need to be copied for you or your sub’s convenience.
- Digital versions include separate substitute and teacher Google Drive links for EASY assigning to students
- Sub Planning Tips for 1:1 Classroom OR Virtual Sub Plans so no matter what reason you need digital sub plans, you know how to best utilize these plans
- Tips for using Google Slides in OTHER DIGITAL platforms so you can use these sub plans EVEN IF you don’t use Google Classroom
- Sub Tub Organization Tips so you can get your physical sub tub organized in a jiffy
- Print-and-Go Thank You Cards so your sub knows that you appreciate them and likely come back to your classroom
- How Did Your Day Go? Substitute Notes Form so you’ll more than likely get detailed notes from your substitute (print + digital options!)
- Substitute Punch Cards make a great behavior management tool that is special JUST for substitutes!
- Binder Cover and Spines to get your master-copy binder organized
- Answer Keys & Worksheet Guides for ALL worksheets & graphic organizers so even if your sub doesn’t know the answers, they have something to refer to (and in the digital version, the answer keys are NOT inside the student document- so there will be no accidentally assigning students the answer key on our watch 😉
And last, but certainly not least, you will receive a bonus editable PowerPoint so you can customize your substitute lesson plans for preschool to fit YOUR classroom perfectly! The PowerPoint includes:
- Substitute Plan Outline A complete editable outline for your entire day! It has been filled out but you may customize it to suit your needs
- Technology Instructions These pages are available for you to give your sub tips for 1:1 tech instruction OR virtual lessons
- Additional Notes for the Substitute Any other notes you’d like to make to the substitute here in the PowerPoint since the pre-written lesson plans themselves are NOT editable
- School Schedule to make sure your sub knows when to use each lesson
- Classroom Info form to give your sub the important info they need at their fingertips
- Class List template because EVERY sub we have talked to has told us that this is a MUST!
Please review the in-depth preview to inform you even further before your purchase of these substitute lesson plans for Preschool and Pre-K. The preview includes real-life photos, collages, full-size sample pages, and testimonials. We want you to feel confident in your purchase!