WANT TO SAVE MONEY AND BE PREPARED ALL YEAR? You can grab this set of lesson plans in my An Entire Year of Language Arts Homeschool Lessons for Kindergarten- THE BIG BUNDLE! You will save 20% by purchasing the full year in the bundle!
This Resource Includes:
This adorable cover can be at the front of your folder or binder! Back cover also included.
These spines will work if you put your plans in a 1″, 1.5″ or 2″ binder!
A list of everything that is included!
This note to YOU explains what you need to do to get the lesson plans ready. Basically, you just need to print, copy, etc!
This notes form lets you know how the day/week went. It gives your child a space to write what they weren’t able to finish, what went well, and what they struggled with. Perfect to be sure your child reflects on their day/week. It also includes the fun sun theme!
These reward coupons make a great behavior incentive! There are two pages of predetermined rewards and one editable page that you can decide rewards of your own and type them in.
Clear layout of what you will need to copy for your child for the entire day
- The September-May sets reviewed a few letters at a time- so now, the summer set includes a FULL alphabet review! This review lesson includes 5 alphabet review worksheets. The children will match each letter to the picture that begins with the corresponding sound. Summer themed!
- Includes lesson plan & 3 worksheets
- Children will do a cut and paste activity to practice rhyming! They will find words to match “SPRAY” and “SHELL” to keep up the springtime theme.
- Includes lesson plan & 1 page of cut out cards and 2 pages for children to sort and paste them.
- Children will write an acrostic poem- using one word for each of the letters in the word “SUMMER”!
- Lesson plan and 2 graphic organizers included
- Children will write about how they would build a sandcastle and draw a picture of it.
- Lesson plan and writing/illustration page included.
- Children will circle which summer treat is better- ice cream or popsicle. They will explain why and draw a picture.
- Children will put the pictures of a child diving off a diving board in order and finish a brief sentence for each.
- 2 reading prompts are included at 2 different levels. Choose one to use or use both and differentiate! The first is a narrative story about a summer party and the second is about surfing.
- A lesson plan is included to introduce the topics for each reading prompt as well!
- This reading lesson can be used for a read aloud for any narrative story. It is focused on visualizing while reading. Children will draw a picture of what they visualize during the read aloud. This lesson can be used over and over with new stories!
- Lesson plan and graphic organizer included
- Children will practice their sight words with a FUN and engaging sight words game! A game board, dice (to fold and glue), game pieces, and game cards are all included. Your kids will want to play it over and over!
- Children will draw and color their sun flap book and also draw a picture inside of it. The lesson plan is also included.
- Answer Keys and Worksheet Guides are included for ALL worksheets.
- By purchasing this resource, you will have access to it on your account forever! We do not limit how many times you can download and access your resource. Computer crashed? Not a problem! Just log into your account and download it again.
- You will also have access to ALL future updates and additions to this resource! Whenever the resource is updated, you will be able to download it again in your account. You will also receive updates via email as long as you stay subscribed to our list.
WHAT HAVE PEOPLE SAID ABOUT MY LESSON PLANS PREVIOUSLY? You can find these reviews on my “Ready To Go Sub Plans”, which follow the same formatting as these homeschool lessons.
“These sub plans have been the BEST discovery I have made on TPT! Thank you for making these wonderful and all inclusive plans that are so easy to use, especially when you are sick and the last thing you want to do is write sub plans!”
“I have purchased several sets of emergency sub plans, and they just never fit my needs. These, however, are just what I’ve been looking for! Easy prep, easy for the sub to follow! I recommend this to anyone needing emergency plans.”
“These are fantastic! I purchased, copied, and stored in a sub tub. I told a neighbor where the tub was and all she did was put my tub on my desk and the day ran SO SMOOTHLY!”