Are you looking for your next teacher planner? The editable Amusement Park Teacher Planner template includes everything you need to have the best, most organized school year! This is both a teacher planner printable and a teacher planner online. You can use either editable version to stay organized!
We have thought of everything and made sure you will have all the pages you will need when planning this school year! In this bundle, you will receive the Google Slides and PowerPoint versions.
Grab the Matching Sub Binder and Classroom Decor Pack here!
➡️ Amusement Park Classroom Resources⬅️
You will get:
- Multiple cover options so that your teacher planner reflects your personality
- Divider Sections and Binder Tabs to ensure that everything you need is easy to find
- Class and School Information Pages to help you keep all the important information handy
- Classroom Procedure Pages to help you plan out your procedures before school even starts
- Multiple Checklists to help you stay organized and never forget anything again
- Time-blocked scheduling sheets so that you can easily plan out your day in 15-minute increments
- A variety of weekly planning calendar sheets allow you to choose the pages that best fit your needs
- Full year-at-a-glance calendar pages to make planning ahead easy
- Pre-dated Planning Sheets so you will never have to spend hours writing the dates again
- Emergency Procedure pages to help you stay calm during chaos
- Class List Sheets and Student Information Pages to help you keep track of each student’s individual needs
- Attendance and Score Tracking sheets to help you keep track of important information for report cards
- Meeting Note pages to help you during parent or faculty meetings
- Parent Contact & Communication Logs to track each time you communicate with parents to help ensure that you are communicating positive information as well as necessary information
- Password Tracking Sheets so that you will never forget your passwords again
- Student Transporation Sheets to help you keep track of how each student gets home