The students have plenty of room to practice tracing and writing their letters. They will also show they can identify the sound by circling the correct Valentine picture (ideally, read the words aloud to the kids for this section). And lastly, they get to draw a picture. The drawing part makes the worksheet even more fun and engaging for kids! Check out the preview to see what a full page alphabet worksheet looks like!
These are great for independent work, homework, centers, extra practice, and more!
Valentine’s Day Alphabet Write, Circle, Draw Contents:
- Note to Teacher
- Alphabet Review Lesson Plan
- -Optional journal cover in both color and black & white
- 26 Black and White Valentine’s Day Alphabet “Write, Circle, Draw!” Handwriting Worksheets for each letter of the alphabet
- 26 colored versions of the Valentine’s Day alphabet worksheets
- *IMPORTANT-WORD KEY for alphabet worksheets- this will help you identify the pictures on each of the worksheets if needed. Since the worksheets are valentine themed, some of the words may be harder for young students to identify. This key will allow you to read the words to your students so the kids can HEAR the sounds and identify which starts with the correct letter!
- -26 Answer keys for each ABC worksheet
Scroll down for even more Write, Circle, Draw worksheets!