What is included in this digital Women’s History Research Project?
You will get:
- Teacher Info Pages: This includes a sample unit outline, grading rubric, and lesson plans for internet research, intro lesson, research journals, and final projects to make implementing these activities effortless.
- Book research/ text features worksheets: Students will review other text features including a glossary, titles, headings, photos, captions, graphs/charts, and special print. They will also compare and contrast the table of contents and index to deepen their knowledge of both.
- Internet research worksheets: These worksheets will familiarize your students with how to find credible sources on the internet for research and help them create a plan for their own research.
- Women in History Cards Cards with the name and clip art of many noteworthy women’s historical figures. You can use these to easily assign students a person to research.
- Research Journals: The research journals will guide the students throughout their research. There is one question on each page for the students to find the answer to and respond to digitally. Pre-written pages are included, plus blank ones to add your own questions to adapt this project to fit your needs.
- Women’s History Leader Poster & President Report Instructions Lesson plan for the student’s final project is included and easy to follow.
- Poster Example We have included a photo example of the final project’s poster activity so that your students will know exactly what is expected from them from the start.
- Parent Letter & Invitation: Keep the parents in the loop! Let them know what is going on with the unit, and invite them to see the student’s hard work.
- Final Women’s History Research Project Report Pages and info: A final report page is included as well as examples and lessons for their final project with grading rubrics to go along with the final project so that assessing each student’s work is simple and quick.